This website is published by Trip Store Krabi, registered at 508 Slingkarn Patana Road, Krabi Yai, Muang Krabi, Krabi 81000, Thailand, with the inbound license number 34/01976.
§ 1 General
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before you make a booking. Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. These terms only apply for activity and transfers tickets booked directly through the bucket list on this site (see also section § 7).
§ 2 Privacy
§ 3 Booking Terms
- When you make a booking you must be at least 18 years old and have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of all members of your party these terms and conditions. All correspondence and ticket vouchers will be sent to you, the lead traveler. You are also responsible to us for all payments in respect of the booking.
- You understand and acknowledge that Trip Store Krabi acts solely as the booking agent for the end suppliers, transportation providers, guides, and any and all other service providers used in connection with your selected excursion or activity. You accept that Trip Store Krabi does not provide any of the above services which will or may be used during your trip(s).
- We make every reasonable effort to provide accurate information and to investigate and book with providers who are reliable and of good quality. However, you accept that it is not possible for us to continually investigate the status and availability of services offered by providers, their financial condition or other factors of quality.
- In respect of the above, you agree not to hold Trip Store Krabi responsible for any damages including personal injury and financial loss, which may arise from the negligence, or other actions or inactions of your operator and any other service provider utilized during your selected trip(s).
- You agree that Trip Store Krabi shall not be liable for the loss of or damage to any luggage, equipment or other personal items during the trip. Such items are your sole responsibility at all times.
- You acknowledge that the activity or transfer you selected may involve inherently dangerous activities and risks and/ or that it may require extreme physical exertion. You agree that Trip Store Krabi shall not be liable for special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages resulting from this.
§ 4 Prices, Travel Restrictions and Conditions
Restrictions and conditions apply to all of the travel products and services offered on this website and such restrictions and conditions may affect the prices set out in the website. The end suppliers and other third party providers of travel services may change their prices, details of their activities, transfers, and other travel information displayed on the website at any time. For this reason, all prices displayed on this website are subject to change without notice. All travel products and services described on this website are subject to availability. We will endeavor to notify you of all relevant taxes and any other additional costs including the important booking terms and conditions when you confirm your booking with us (as at that date) but these may be subject to variation prior to your departure and your selected travel services. You are responsible for obtaining all passport, visa and health information that you may require.
§ 5 Payment
- If you want to make a booking you must pay online in full and in advance. Bookings made directly through the website shopping cart will be directed to pay via PayPal (with normal credit card, or existing PayPal account). In exceptional cases you can also pay the total amount in cash in our local store in Krabi town on arrival but not later than 3 days before the trip starts.
- Once the payment for your booking has been cleared and the booking has been verified from our side, we will send you a confirmation email with the ticket voucher. A confirmation voucher is the operator’s acceptance of your booking (as detailed therein), and a contract is made between you and the operator upon its delivery. We would ask you to check the details on the voucher: any unclarity should be reported to us immediately, otherwise the details shown on it will be presumed to be correct.
- You are responsible for presenting the ticket voucher either in an electronic format or as printed version to the end supplier as proof of purchase when joining the trip. For some trips a printed version of the ticket voucher is required, please see the important section on the trip details page. The ticket voucher is also used as a confirmation that you participated in the trip.
- You are responsible for the payment of any items not listed on your confirmation voucher (e.g. national park entrance fees, alcoholic drinks, photographs or videos of the activity) and agree to pay locally for items or services used by your party which are not included in the trip price.
§ 6 Cancellation Policies
All booked directly through this website are not transferable to any other person or service.
- Cancellation from your side
- You are entitled to cancel your booking with a written request by email which we have to receive up to 24 hours before your intended starting time of the trip. Some activities or transfers are none-refundable or have a different cancellation policy as stated on the product detail site. In case of a valid cancellation, we will refund the total amount of the trip cost, minus the payment fees which are none-refundable. During peak season, from December to January, bookings with a price over 5000 THB are none-refundable under any circumstances due the high level of demand.
- If you cancel an activity or transfer less than 24 hours before your intended date of participation no refund will be issued under any circumstances. Please ensure you have adequate travel insurance to cover the consequences of any unexpected illness, accidents etc.
- In the event that you fail to participate in the activity or transfer booked, arrive late or depart early, no refund will be issued under any circumstances. Due to traffic jams or many customers to pick-up from hotels, the pick-up service may be delayed. In that case it is your responsibility to contact us through the emergency number which is given to after you booked the trip.
- Cancellation by the end supplier
- The end suppliers reserve the right to cancel any activity or transfer at any time before departure for any reason, including dangerous weather conditions or insufficient participants to operate the trip. The minimum number of participants required for most trips is 2 adults (unless otherwise stated). Should there be less than the required number confirmed at time of your booking we will inform you and offer you either a refund or alternative date.
- In the unlikely event that a trip is cancelled by the end supplier (for any reason), you will be given a refund in the amount of the trip costs (minus the payment fees which are none-refundable), or be allowed to reschedule for an alternative date, at no additional cost. Neither we, nor the end supplier, may be held responsible for any additional costs above and beyond the price of your ticket(s), including transport or other personal expenses, incurred as a result of such changes. Travel insurance usually covers reimbursement for such eventualities.
- Cancellation due to bad weather or sea conditions
- Most of the activities and transfers that can be booked through this website are for any kind of weather. If you decide to cancel your booking due to unfavorable weather conditions and the end supplier deems that the weather conditions are safe enough to allow the activity or transfer to take place, no refund will be given.
- In the circumstances that the operator deems that the weather
conditions make it unsafe for the activity or transfer to take
place, and cancels the trip, you have 2 options:
- You may either reschedule the same itinerary for a different day at no additional cost.
- You can receive a refund in the amount of the trip costs minus the payment fees.