- To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
- During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund in the amount of the activity costs minus payment fees (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
Phi Phi Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle from Krabi mainland
Escape to Bamboo Island, Monkey Beach, Viking Cave, Phi Leh Bay & Maya Bay
- Speed boat with up to 45 seats & 2 engines so you never feel crowded
- Cruise by speed boat into Maya Bay
- Snorkel on the coral reef in Phi Leh Bay
- Stopover at Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- Swim off the spectacular beaches of Bamboo Island
What can you expect
Enjoy a full-day of relaxation on this speed boat trip to Phi Phi Islands, lapped by turquoise waters and shaded by towering limestone rocks. Scene of the blockbuster movie “The Beach”, Phi Phi is a paradise destination just 48 km from the mainland in Krabi Thailand.
You will be collected from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang or Tubkaek Beach in the morning, the exact pickup time will be indicated at time of confirmation. Check in with the Sea Eagle crew at Nopparat Thara Pier and cruise over to Koh Phi Phi Leh on a comfortable speed boat with a limited number of 45 seats. On the way we will pick-up other guests staying at Railay Beach.
The first stop will be on the tiny and flat island named Koh Pai, which is also known as Bamboo Island. It is covered by lush vegetation and entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500 m from the shore. The uninhabited paradise location 3 miles (5 km) off the northern tip of Koh Phi Phi Don provides its masked and finned visitors with the feeling of swimming in an aquarium.
Cruise further to Koh Phi Phi Leh slowly past Viking Cave to see where the Phi Phi birds nest soup are harvested. At Maya Bay, one can glimpse a bit of 'The Beach' but only from the boat as Maya Bay is currently closed by Thailand's Department of National Parks. In Phileh Lagoon you can take spectacular photos of the 600m long canyon framed by 100m tall limestone cliffs. Snorkel on the east side of Phi Phi Leh on coral reefs with crystal-clear waters.
Next stop is Monkey Beach, which is located on the southwestern side of Tonsai Bay. It is a simply stunning 150 m long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water backed by lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat. During low tide you can see a colony of monkeys having their breakfast down on the beach.
The last stop will be on Phi Phi Don, the larger of the 2 sister islands. A rich Thai buffet lunch is served in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort. Then it's time to explore the island path of Ton Sai which offers average tourist facilities along the beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Loh Dalum Bay.
Head back to the mainland with a short stopover to drop-off customers at Railay Beach, before returning to your hotel.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:15: Meet the boat crew of Sea Eagle at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 09:15 - 09:30: Cruise by speed boat to Railay Beach to pick up other guests
- 09:30 - 10:15: Head further to Bamboo Island
- 10:15 - 11:00: Swim & relax at the white sandy beach of Koh Pai
- 11:00 - 11:15: Cruise slowly past Viking Cave & Maya Bay
- 11:15 - 11:45: Snorkel in Pileh Lagoon
- 11:45 - 12:15: Spot monkeys at Monkey Beach
- 12:15 - 12:45: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- 12:45 - 15:00: Explore the island path of Ton Sai on Phi Phi Don
- 15:00 - 15:45: Head back to the mainland with a short stopover at Railay Beach
- 15:45 - 16:00: Arrive at Nopparat Thara Pier
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer back to the hotel
- * The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruit
- Buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Bring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for infants under 3 years old, pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- Sea Eagle Tour is awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. They have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- There is a minimum of 7 people required to run this activity! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel this trip, we will inform you in advance and offer a different travel date, an alternative activity or provide a full refund.