- To guarantee a booking, book no later than 30 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund in the amount of the activity costs minus payment fees (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
2-Day Khao Sok Jungle Safari from Krabi
Khao Sok Eco Adventure
- Walk along the fresh water stream of Tha Pom Klong Song Nam
- Visit the beautiful hilltop temple of Bang Riang in Phang Nga
- 3-hour jungle trek in the world's oldest evergreen rainforest
- Overnight stay in a bungalow with jungle noise
- Glide down the Khao Sok River on a canoe
What can you expect
The trip starts with an early pickup from your hotel in Krabi. From there you will be driven by shared minivan to Khao Sok National Park through the Phang Nga province. The drive is full of interesting sights such as rubber plantations, small villages and limestone hills. Make a short stopover of 1 hour at Tha Pom Klong Song Nam where you can walk on a natural trail along the fresh water stream.
Continue to the famous Wat Bang Riang, a beautiful hilltop temple which is located on Khao Lan Mountain in Thap Put in Phang Nga province. It features a seated golden Buddha image, a large statue of Kwam Im, the Chinese Goddess of Mercy and fine Thai temple architecture.
Arrive in Khao Sok National Park and enjoy a traditional Thai lunch at the jungle hut near the Sok River where you will also stay for overnight. Check-in at the jungle bungalow and, after a short break, drive to the scenic Khao Sok Viewpoint to take beautiful photos of the amazing panorama.
The highlight of this trip is a hike into the lush green rainforest of Khao Sok National Park. Trek 3 hours along rainforest trails deep into the valley's stunning scenery lead by an experienced guide who will explain you about the flora and fauna of the oldest evergreen rainforest in Thailand.
Head back to the jungle hut for a well-deserved dinner with healthy Thai food. Settle in the cozy bungalow with the noises of the jungle.
The next morning, enjoy a rich and vitalising breakfast. Then it's time to put your swimsuit on and paddle down the Rok River by canoe. The river safari trip takes approximately 90 minutes and you will see gibbons swinging in the trees, snakes basking in the sun and other wildlife as you make your way down the stream. Take a refreshing swim in the Sok river and try Tarzan swinging across the stream.
Complete your eco adventure with a tasty lunch before heading back to Krabi with drop-off at your hotel.
- 07:30 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:00: Drive by shared minivan to Khao Sok
- 09:00 - 10:00: Stopover at Tha Pom Klong Song Nam
- 10:00 - 11:00: Explore Bang Riang Temple in Phang Nga
- 11:00 - 12:00: Continue to Khao Sok National Park
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch at the jungle restaurant in Khao Sok
- 13:00 - 13:30: Check-in at the jungle bungalow
- 13:30 - 14:00: Admire the panoramic view from Khao Sok Viewpoint
- 14:00 - 17:00: Jungle trek in Khao Sok National Park
- 17:00 - 19:00: Free time at the bungalow
- 19:00 - 20:00: Enjoy a delicious Thai dinner
- 20:00 - 08:30: Overnight stay
- 08:30 - 09:30: Have breakfast in the restaurant
- 09:30 - 11:00: Jungle canoeing on the Sok River
- 11:00 - 12:30: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant
- 12:30 - 15:00: Head back to Krabi
- 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer back to the hotel
- * The tour program is subject to change due to weather conditions
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water, morning coffee & fruits
- Lunch, dinner & breakfast
- Accommodation in a simple bungalow in the jungle with basic facilities: fan room for 2 people, shower/bath room, mosquito net
- Canoe equipment
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- Basic accident insurance
- Bring a multi day pack, good shoes, a towel, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent and a camera.
- You will sleep in a simple jungle bungalow with basic facilities.
- The Rafflesia only blooms for a few days a year, usually during January and February.
- During high season the activity cannot be cancelled or refunded due to high demand!