- To guarantee a booking, book no later than 11 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund in the amount of the activity costs minus payment fees (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
Full-Day Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers
Climb the limestone cliffs of Railay
- Go rock climbing at different locations at Railay Beach
- Get a brief instruction in safety
- Feel secure in the guidance of your professional instructor
- Enjoy top rope climbing, rappelling-abseiling and bouldering
- Take in the view of the adjacent beaches and water
What can you expect
Whether you are a novice climber, an expert climber, or somewhere in between, you will surely enjoy climbing the cliffs of Railay. This spot, located on a peninsula accessible only by boat from Ao Nang or Krabi town, offers routes of world-class quality, including single and multi-pitch climbs, right on the beach.
The karst topography of Krabi can seem otherworldly, with its tall spires of limestone and exposed cliffs, it is truly a climber's paradise. The rock is all limestone and part of the world’s largest coral reef, stretching from China down to Papua New Guinea.
During your course, you will be instructed by a professional and certified climber and spend time top rope climbing, bouldering, rappelling, and much more. You will be able to choose from 700 routes, ranging in skill level. All routes are graded and bolted.
Railay is also home to 2 of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, Pranang Cave and Tonsai Beach. With climbing spots right on the beach you will get to see splendid views out over the Andaman Sea.
Afterwards, recover from your day of climbing and relax on Railay’s beautiful white sandy beaches. Return to your hotel at your leisure and maybe even have a relaxing massage to ease your sore muscles.
- 07:30 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet at Ao Nam Mao Pier
- 08:30 - 09:00: Depart by longtail boat to Railay Beach
- 09:00 - 09:30: Get your equipment & training
- 09:30 - 12:30: Do the morning climbing course
- 12:30 - 14:00: Enjoy lunch & relax at Railay Beach
- 14:00 - 17:00: Do the afternoon climbing course
- 17:00 - 18:00: Chill out at Railay Beach
- 18:00 - 18:30: Head back to the mainland & transfer back to the hotel
- * The climbing program is subject to change due to weather conditions
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Transportation to Railay Beach is by longtail boat
- Drinking water
- Climbing equipment
- Professional and certified climbing instructor
- Basic accident insurance
- Transfer from your hotel to Railay Beach will be by pick-up truck (Songtaew) and longtail boat.
- This activity is tailored to meet all levels of climbing ability.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 5 years or people with back or neck problems.
- King Climbers is awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. They have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.