- To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
- During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund in the amount of the activity costs minus payment fees (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
Early Bird Phi Phi Island & 4 Islands Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle from Krabi mainland
Beat the crowds at Maya Bay with a sunrise trip
- Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek (separated sea)
- Snorkel at Bamboo Island & Phi Phi Islands early to avoid crowds
- Stunning view of Maya Bay & Phileh Lagoon with calm & serene atmosphere
- Thai buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- Friendly & attentive boat crew by Sea Eagle Tour
What can you expect
Do you want to see the world famous Phi Phi Island without the masses of tourists? Then join the Sea Eagle speed boat tour with a limited number of seats and a departure in the early morning!
A minibus will collect you from the hotel in Krabi, which may mean setting out as early as 6am. Check in with the Sea Eagle crew at Nopparat Thara Pier and depart at 7am with our comfortable speed boat with up to 30 seats. Cruise over to Poda Island with a short stopover at Railay Beach to pickup other guests.
Enjoy a light breakfast at the still empty beach of Poda Island. Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek connecting the offshore islands of Koh Kai, Koh Tup, and Koh Mor. Make some photos of the bizarre rock formation at Chicken Island before heading to Bamboo Island in less than 45 minutes.
Swim at the tranquil and serene beach of Bamboo Island, known as Koh Pai in Thai. The island is almost shaped like a heart and is entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand. It offers great snorkeling opportunities with a shallow line of corals. Its central part is covered with lush vegetation including Casuarinas and Bamboo trees that gave its name to the island.
Cruise further to a hidden beach at Koh Phi Phi Don for snorkeling in Crystal clear water. Before midday, you will enjoy a Thai buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort on Koh Phi Phi Don. Special preferences like vegetarian food have to be ordered prior to departure. Take some time to enjoy the bustling heart of Phi Phi with Tonsai Bay on the south side and Loh Dalum on the north.
The next highlight is a cruise into the famous Maya Bay at Phi Phi Leh where one can glimpse a bit of 'The Beach' but only from the boat as it is currently closed by Thailand's Department of National Parks. In Phileh Lagoon you can take spectacular photos of the 600m long canyon framed by 100m tall limestone cliffs.
Learn the history behind the Viking Cave, and see the Monkey’s having their breakfast down on the beaches! We have you covered with snorkeling gear, flippers and drinking water.
Then it's time to head back to Nopparat Thara Pier where you will be directed to your shuttle driver for returns to your accommodation in Krabi.
- 06:00 - 06:45: Hotel pickup service in Krabi
- 06:45 - 07:00: Meet the boat crew of Sea Eagle at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 07:00 - 07:15: Cruise by speed boat to Railay Beach to pick up other guests
- 07:15 - 08:30: Enjoy a light breakfast at the beach of Koh Poda in the 4 Island Group
- 08:30 - 09:00: Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek
- 09:00 - 09:10: Take a photo of Chicken Island
- 09:10 - 09:45: Cruise further to Bamboo Island
- 09:45 - 10:45: Swim & relax at the white sandy beach of Koh Pai
- 10:45 - 11:45: Snorkel at a hidden beach on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 11:45 - 12:45: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- 12:45 - 13:15: Take a stroll along the island path on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 13:15 - 14:00: Cruise slowly past Phi Leh Lagoon, Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- 14:00 - 14:45: Have a glimpse of 'The Beach' in Maya Bay but only from the boat
- 14:45 - 15:30: Head back to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer back to the hotel
- * The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet lunch in the resturant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Get enough sleep the night before the trip.
- Bring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- The speed boat will carry you as close to the beach as possible so you can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for infants under 3 years old, pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- Sea Eagle Tour is awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. They have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation will close Maya Bay every year for 2 months in August and September.
- There is a minimum of 6 people required to run this activity! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel this trip, we will inform you in advance and offer a different travel date, an alternative activity or provide a full refund.