- To guarantee a booking, book no later than 9 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund in the amount of the activity costs minus payment fees (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
Early Bird Phi Phi Island & 4 Islands Speed Boat Adventure by Sea Eagle Tour from Krabi mainland
Beat the crowds at Maya Bay with a sunrise trip
- Stunning view of Maya Bay & Phileh Lagoon with calm & serene atmosphere
- Snorkel around Phi Phi Leh and Bamboo Island early to avoid crowds
- Thai buffet lunch in Phi Phi Arida restaurant
- Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek (separated sea)
- Friendly & attentive boat crew by Sea Eagle Tour
What can you expect
Do you want to see the world famous Phi Phi Island without the masses of tourists? Then join the speedboat by Sea Eagle Tour with a limited number of seats and a departure in the early morning!
A minibus will collect you from the hotel in Krabi, which may mean setting out as early as 6am. Check in with the Sea Eagle crew at Nopparat Thara Pier and depart at 7am with our comfortable speed boat with up to 40 seats. Cruise over to Railay Beach for a quick stopover to pickup other guests. Then enjoy a light breakfast at the still empty beach of Poda Island before heading to Phi Phi Leh in less than 45 minutes.
The highlight is a visit of Maya Bay where you can touch the white sand and dangle your feet into the turquoise water at 'The Beach'. You will have approximately 50 minutes to enjoy on one of the most stunning locations in Thailand, and if you lucky you can witness black tip reef sharks.
In Phileh Lagoon you can take spectacular photos of the 600 m long canyon framed by 100 m tall limestone cliffs and snorkel on the east side of Phi Phi Leh on coral reefs with crystal-clear waters. We have you covered with snorkeling gear, flippers and drinking water. There is also an optional ride by longtail boat available to explore small coves at a small extra fee if you like.
Cruise slowly past Viking Cave while learning the history behind the place where Phi Phi birds nest soup are harvested. Spot Long-Tailed Macaques having their breakfast down on the beaches of Monkey Beach!
Before midday, you will enjoy a Thai buffet lunch in Phi Phi Arida restaurant on Koh Phi Phi Don. Special preferences like vegetarian food have to be ordered prior to departure. Take some time to enjoy the bustling heart of Phi Phi with Tonsai Bay on the south side and Loh Dalum on the north.
In the afternoon you can swim and relax at the tranquil and serene beach of Bamboo Island, known as Koh Mai Phai in Thai. The island is almost shaped like a heart and is entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand. It offers great snorkeling opportunities with a shallow line of corals. Its central part is covered with lush vegetation including Casuarinas and Bamboo trees that gave its name to the island.
Continue to the 4 Island group and walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek connecting the offshore islands of Koh Kai, Koh Tup, and Koh Mor. Make some photos of the bizarre rock formation at Chicken Island before you will be directed to your shuttle driver for returns to your accommodation in Krabi.
- 06:00 - 06:45: Hotel pickup service in Krabi
- 06:45 - 07:00: Meet the boat crew of Sea Eagle at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 07:00 - 07:15: Cruise by speed boat to Railay Beach to pick up other guests
- 07:15 - 08:00: Enjoy a light breakfast at the beach of Koh Poda
- 08:00 - 08:50: Cruise further to Phi Phi Leh
- 08:50 - 09:40: Have a glimpse of 'The Beach' at Maya Bay
- 09:40 - 10:30: Cruise in the turquoise Pileh Lagoon surrounded by limestone mountains or take a ride by longtail boat to explore small coves at an extra fee
- 10:30 - 11:15: Snorkel over wonderful corals around Phi Phi Leh
- 11:15 - 11:45: Cruise slowly past Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- 11:45 - 12:30: Enjoy lunch in Phi Phi Arida restaurant
- 12:30 - 12:45: Take a stroll along the island path on Koh Phi Phi Don
- 12:45 - 13:45: Swim & relax at the white sandy beach of Bamboo Island (Koh Mai Phai)
- 13:45 - 14:15: Cruise to 4 Island group
- 14:15 - 14:30: Take a photo of Chicken Island
- 14:30 - 15:10: Walk on the sandbar at Thale Waek
- 15:10 - 15:30: Head back to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer back to the hotel
- * The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet lunch in the resturant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Bring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Get enough sleep the night before the trip.
- The speed boat will carry you as close to the beach as possible so you can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops or water shoes in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for infants under 3 years old, pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- Sea Eagle Tour is awarded with the Amazing Thailand SHA certificate that confirms the readiness of suppliers to provide safe services for the return of tourism post-COVID-19. They have undergone a strict inspection of health measures by the Ministry of Tourism and Sports.
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation will close Maya Bay every year for 2 months in August and September.
- There is a minimum of 6 people required to run this activity! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel this trip, we will inform you in advance and offer a different travel date, an alternative activity or provide a full refund.