- To guarantee a booking, book no later than 11 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund in the amount of the activity costs minus payment fees (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
Samui Island Tour to Angthong Marine Park with Kayaking by Big Boat
Kayaking and snorkeling in one day
- Take a cruise by a tour boat with 3 decks to Angthong Marine Park
- Kayak along an amazing coastline of Angthong Marine Park
- Hike to the top of Mae Koh and admire fantastic views over the Emerald Lagoon
- Enjoy a Thai buffet on board the tour boat
- Snorkel at Wua Talap in crystal-clear waters off powdery white sand beaches
What can you expect
Start the trip with a pickup from your hotel on Koh Samui by air-conditioned minibus. Depart from Nathon Pier by fully equipped tour boat with 3 decks and plenty of space. Get a light breakfast while watching the majestic marine scenery slip by.
Arrive at Angthong National Marine Park and start kayaking under huge limestone cliffs through crystal blue waters along the coastline. Reach Mae Koh Island by kayak and climb the steps to the top of the island in approx. 10 minutes. Enjoy a fantastic view over the Emerald Lagoon which is also known as 'Talay Nai'. The salt water lake is surrounded by sheer cliffs and is definitely the highlight of this tour.
After this great adventure you will be ready to feast on a Thai buffet on board the tour boat, followed by fresh seasonal fruits.
Enjoy more kayaking at Wua Talap Island or hike along a 500 m natural trail which leads to a view point with an impressive panoramic view over the picturesque setting of Angthong Marine Park. Please note that there is a little climbing passage along fixed ropes at the end of the trail. Another highlight is a short hike to the Lotus Cave, known as 'Bua Boke', with beautiful stalactite and stalagmite mineral formations. For people who are physically less active, there are a plenty of other activities available. Swim, snorkel or just relax on a beautiful beach with soul-warming sun, crystal-clear waters and powder-soft white sand.
The hours passed quickly without noticing, and it's already time to leave this wonderful place. On the way back to Koh Samui you can enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while admiring the last views of the astonishing islands. Arrive back at Nathon Pier and get transferred to your hotel where can look back on your day in the enchanting still of the evening.
- 07:00 - 08:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet the crew & get instructions
- 08:30 - 09:45: Cruise by tour boat to Angthong Marine Park with a light breakfast
- 09:45 - 10:30: Paddle by kayak around the islands in Angthong Marine Park
- 10:30 - 11:00: Reach Koh Mae Koh Island by kayak or set over by longtail boat
- 11:00 - 12:00: Climb to the viewpoint overlooking the Emerald Lagoon
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy a tasty Thai buffet lunch
- 13:00 - 15:00: More kayaking at Wua Talap Island or hike along a 500m natural trail known as 'Bua Boke'
- 14:00 - 15:00: Short hike to the Lotus Cave with beautiful stalactites & stalagmites
- 15:00 - 16:15: Head back to Koh Samui having coffee or tea on board
- 16:15 - 16:30: Transfer back to your hotel hotel
- * The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Light breakfast and buffet lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayaking equipment with dry bag
- Life jacket
- Professional English and German speaking guides
- Longtail boat transfer from the boat to the islands
- Basic accident insurance
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, trekking shoes and a camera.
- Wear flip flops or water shoes in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- The German guide is not available in the month of October.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years, people with back or neck problems.
- If you like to stay overnight on the island, we will drop you off at the park ranger head quarter and pick you up from there again the next day. There are bungalows and camping sites available.
- There is a minimum of 25 people required to run this activity! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel this trip, we will inform you in advance and offer a different travel date, an alternative activity or provide a full refund.