- To guarantee a booking, book no later than 15 hours before the scheduled departure time.
- During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund in the amount of the activity costs minus payment fees (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
Phi Phi Don & Phi Phi Leh Sunset Trip by Arisa Speed Boat
2 island cruise with bioluminescent plankton snorkeling
- Detailed speedboat cruise around Phi Phi Don & Phi Phi Leh
- Swim at the best snorkel spots with white sandy beaches
- Watch crab-eating macaques at Monkey Beach
- Snorkel over coral reefs at Bamboo Island, Shark Point & Hin Klang
- Enjoy bioluminescent plankton & the sunset over the Andaman Sea
What can you expect
Meet the lovely crew of Arisa Speedboat at McDonald’s near Ton Sai Pier and cruise by spacious speedboat with a maximum of 35 guests aboard from Phi Phi Don to Bamboo Island.
Make a short stop on the way at the famous Monkey Beach. Here you can watch wild crab-eating macaques playing at the white sandy beach. The stunning 150m-long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water is an excellent spot for snorkeling.
Continue to Shark Point which is justifiably the most popular of the local dive sites. Named after the docile Leopard Sharks that are often encountered resting on the sandy seafloor here. Approaching from the sea Shark Point appears as a tiny rock outcropping of no particular interest but beneath the surface lies a vast multicoloured reef teeming with marine life.
After arriving at the pristine Bamboo Island, you can relax at the beach with the whitest soft sand shaded by, you guessed it right – the bamboo trees! You will enjoy a buffet-style Thai lunch directly on the beach.
Then cruise slowly past Mosquito Island for taking photos and make a snorkel stop at Hin Klang. It is an underwater reef, or coral mountain that doesn't break the surface. Return to the main island of Phi Phi Don to visit Nui Bay, Monkey Bay and Wang Long Bay.
The second part of the trip will be around Phi Phi Leh Island, including the spectacular Phi Leh Lagoon. You will be surrounded by towering limestone cliffs rising out of the turquoise sea. It would be a crime to miss out on Maya Bay but without access to 'The Beach'. To actually see the bay without any boats moored and not a single person or footprint in the sand is truly a sight to behold.
On the way back we will make a short stop at Viking Cave, before you can fully enjoy the sunset over the Andaman Sea. The highlight of this trip is the abundance of sparkling bioluminescent plankton so you will get to experience the psychedelic underwater show.
- 10:30 - 11:00: Meet the crew at McDonald’s near Ton Sai Pier
- 11:00 - 11:15: Depart by speedboat to Bamboo Island
- 11:15 - 11:30: Stop at Monkey Beach
- 11:30 - 12:00: Continue to Shark Point
- 12:00 - 13:30: Swim and relax on the white sandy beach of Bamboo Island
- 13:30 - 14:30: Enjoy a Thai style lunch on Koh Mai Phai (Bamboo Island)
- 14:30 - 15:00: Cruise past Mosquito Island for taking photos
- 15:00 - 15:30: Enjoy snorkeling at Hin Klang
- 15:30 - 16:30: Return to Phi Phi Don passing by Nui Bay, Monkey Bay & Wang Long Bay
- 16:30 - 17:00: Cruise further to Koh Phi Phi Leh
- 17:00 - 17:30: Snorkel on the east coast of Phi Phi Leh
- 17:30 - 18:20: Cruise into Maya Bay, Loh Samah Bay & Phi Leh Lagoon
- 18:20 - 18:30: Make a short stop at Viking Cave
- 18:30 - 18:45: Watch the sunset on board while cruising back to Phi Phi Don
- 18:45 - 19:15: Enjoy snorkeling with bioluminescent plankton
- 19:15 - 19:30: Return back to the pier
- * The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- Drinking water and seasonal fruit
- Lunch box
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- National Park entrance fee
- English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Bring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- Don't feed the monkeys as it makes them aggressive and stops them from foraging for food as they would normally do.
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation will close Maya Bay every year for 2 months in August and September.