- To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
- During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
- You can cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund in the amount of the activity costs minus payment fees (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
Tin Adventure Sea Tour to Koh Rok and Koh Haa from Koh Lanta
Superb snorkeling experience
- Share the speed boat with a small group
- Swim in the lagoon the mini paradise of Koh Haa
- Experience the best snorkel spots around Koh Rok
- Enjoy a buffet lunch at Ao Man Sai Beach
- Admire the waterfall on Koh Rok Nai
- Friendly & attentive boat crew by Tin Adventure Sea Tour
What can you expect
Get picked up either by speed boat directly from the hotel beach or by car from the lobby (depends on the location of the resort). Cruise on a modern speed boat from Koh Lanta towards Koh Rok in less than 1 hour with a professional skipper and knowledgeable fluent English speaking tour guide. The new and spacious boat offers both outdoor and indoor saloons, clean toilet and is equipped with the latest safety and navigational equipment. All our crew are trained in first aid and CPR.
Make a first snorkel spot in the stunning lagoon of Koh Haa, made up of 6 rocky outcrops located half-way from Koh Lanta to Koh Rok.
Continue to Koh Rok which is protected as part of Mu Ko Lanta National Park. The twin islands are some of the most beautiful in Thailand’s Andaman Sea with brilliant white sand beaches, crystal turquoise waters, expansive coral reefs and metre-long land monitor lizards.
The sister islands of Koh Rok consist of Koh Rok Nai (the 'inner' island which is closer to the mainland) and Koh Rok Nok (the 'outer' island). They are separated by a 250 m coral channel and much of the corals are not more than 5 metres under the surface and can be easily explored with a snorkel. We advise you to bring your GoPro or waterproof phone case to capture the amazing underwater scenes.
During the trip you will make several snorkel stops around Koh Rok and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch served on Koh Rok Nai. Spend leisure time strolling on the long white sandy beaches of Ao Man Sai, Laem Thong and Sarn Chao Beach. For the more sporty of you, follow the trail leading up to Pha Samed Daeng, a viewpoint affording sweeping northern vistas to Koh Ngai and Koh Lanta.
Book this tour with confidence to enjoy the best quality service you deserve on your holiday. Remember that it's only available from 15th October to 15th May every year due to the tropical monsoons and the closure of the National Park during low season.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup on Koh Lanta
- 09:00 - 09:30: Head by speed boat towards Koh Rok
- 09:30 - 10:30: First snorkel stop in the lagoon of Koh Haa
- 10:30 - 11:00: Continue to the twin islands of Koh Rok
- 11:00 - 11:40: Open water snorkeling in the channel between the 2 islands
- 11:40 - 12:00: Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch at Koh Rok Nok Beach
- 12:00 - 13:30: Relax, sunbath & walk around the island of Koh Rok Nai
- 13:30 - 14:30: Enjoy the last snorkeling at Koh Rok Nai
- 14:30 - 15:00: Passing by Koh Rok Waterfall by speed boat
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to Koh Lanta
- 16:00 - 16:30: Drop-off at the hotel on Koh Lanta
- * The tour program is subject to change due to weather & sea conditions
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Thai buffet lunch at the beach on Koh Rok Nai
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- Bring a dry bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 3 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 15 people required to run this activity! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel this trip, we will inform you in advance and offer a different travel date, an alternative activity or provide a full refund.