Snorkeling Day Tour to the Maldives of Thailand by Longtail Boat from Koh Lipe
Island discovery in Tarutao National Marine Park
Experience the best snorkeling spots in Tarutao National Marine Park on a full-day tour from Koh Lipe. Cruise by longtail boat to the stunning hidden away beaches near “the Maldives of Thailand”. Visit the perfectly round shaped stones of various sizes and colors on Koh Hin Ngam, snorkel on soft corals at Koh Jabeng and swim at the white sand beach of Koh Rawi.
- Snorkel on soft coral at Koh Jabang
- Swim at the white sand beach of Koh Rawi
- See the round shaped & colorful stones at Hin Ngam Island
- Snorkel at Koh Yang on a hard coral reef
- See hundreds of tropical fish at Koh Adang & Ao Song
Journey to the best snorkelling spots in southern Thailand near the border of Malaysia, and discover stunning hidden away beaches in “the Maldives of Thailand”, the tiny island of Koh Lipe.
First experience a snorkelling adventure at Jabang Island which is surrounded by pink soft coral, lavender soft coral and red soft coral with the arrange shade of colors. There are phylum porifera, sea whip, sea anemone, feather star and beautiful fish which live in the coral reef.
Continue to Koh Hin Ngam, a small island located to the southwest of Koh Adang. It is covered by beautiful black polished volcanic stones that have formed by the waves hitting the shores for possibly thousands of years. It is said that if you stack 12 rocks and make a wish at the black pebble beach then you’ll be blessed with good luck.
Make another snorkel stop at Koh Yang on a beautiful hard coral reef in the shallows and big boulders overgrown with fantastic soft corals at depth.
A lunch stop is made at Koh Rawi famous for its white sand beaches. Then make the journey back to Lipe Island with short stopovers on Koh Adang and Ao Song for a final swim in the underwater paradise with colourful fish.
During the whole trip you can make a plenty of (underwater) photos to take away as memories. All the necessary snorkelling gear will be provided on the tour.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club.
- Bring towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera
- Wear flip flops and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the longtail boat
- The longtail boat may be switched to a speed boat due to many customers
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- If you have already paid for the National Park entrance fee after arrival on Koh Lipe by speed boat or ferry, please reuse this ticket so you don't have to pay again on the day of the tour.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- Drinking water and seasonal fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 100 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 08:30: Meet in front of Bu-Nga Resort at Pattaya Beach
- 08:30 - 09:00: Get snorkeling and safety instructions from the guide
- 09:00 - 10:00: Cruise by longtail boat to Koh Jabang
- 10:00 - 11:00: Snorkel on soft corals at Jabang Island
- 11:00 - 12:00: Walk on the black stones on Koh Hin Ngam near Koh Adang
- 12:00 - 13:00: Continue to Koh Yang for more snorkeling on hard corals
- 13:00 - 14:30: Enjoy lunch and relax on Rawi Island
- 14:30 - 15:40: Snorkeling at Adang Island and Ao Song
- 15:40 - 16:00: Drive back to Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe