Snorkel Trip to the Island Paradise of Koh Lipe by Speed Boat from Pakbara Pier
The Maldives of Thailand
Spend an entire day on the sea exploring the tropical islands of Koh Lipe in Tarutao National Marine Park. Cruise by speed boat from Pakbara Pier in Satun to Koh Khai, famous for its stone arch, to Koh Jabang for snorkeling on soft corals, to Rawi Island for swimming, to Koh Hin Ngam for walking on black stones and last but not least to Koh Lipe for an unforgettable beach experience.
- Visit the stone arch 'Forever Love' on Koh Khai
- Snorkel on soft corals at Jabang Island
- Relax at the white sand beach of Koh Rawi
- Walk on the black stones on Koh Hin Ngam
- Relax at Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe
Cruise on board the convenient speed boat to Koh Lipe with a first stop at the famous rock arch 'Forever Love' on Koh Khai. Here is also a nice sandy beach and some interesting outcroppings of rocks on the western tip of the island.
Continue to Koh Jabang which is a famous snorkelling spot located between Koh Adang and Rawi Island. It’s surrounded by pink soft coral, lavender soft coral, red soft coral with the arrange shade of colors. Here you can spot beautiful fish which live in the coral reef. All necessary snorkel equipment is provided. As the tide is quite strong, it is required that you can swim and that you follow the instructions from the staff.
The next stop will be at the white sand beaches of Koh Rawi where you will enjoy a delicious Thai lunch and have some time to relax under the refreshing palm shadows.
It takes around 15 minutes to reach the next destination of this tour, Koh Hin Ngam. It is a small island which appears to be black from a distance, but actually only the stones at the beach are coloured in black. There is a saying that if someone takes a stone from the island, he/she will have a miserable life.
Make a last snorkel stop at Koh Yang on a beautiful hard coral reef in the shallows and big boulders overgrown with fantastic soft corals at depth.
Before returning back to Pakbara Pier, you will have time to relax and swim at Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe,the most southerly beach on Thailand’s Andaman coast.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This trip is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Drinking water and seasonal fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkel masks and fins
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 100 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 08:30: Meet at Pakbara Pier in Satun
- 08:30 - 09:00: Get snorkeling and safety instructions from the guide
- 09:00 - 10:30: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Khai
- 10:30 - 10:45: Visit the famous stone arch “Forever Love”
- 10:45 - 12:00: Snorkel on soft corals at Jabang Island
- 12:00 - 13:30: Relax and enjoy lunch on Rawi Island
- 13:30 - 14:15: Walk on the black stones on Koh Hin Ngam
- 14:15 - 15:00: More snorkeling on hard corals at Koh Yang
- 15:00 - 16:30: Relax at Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe
- 16:30 - 18:00: Cruise back to Pakbara Pier