Snorkel Tour to Koh Rok and Koh Ha by Siam Adventure World from Phuket
Twin island off the beaten track
Enjoy a great snorkel adventure off the beaten track to the twin islands of Koh Rok in the southern part of Mu Koh Lanta Marine National Park by Siam Adventure World. Snorkeling, sunbathing and swimming are the main activities on this speed boat tour to Koh Rok Nai, Koh Rok Nok and Koh Ha from Phuket with 30 limited seats so you never feel crowded.
- Great snorkel tour to escape the crowds
- Swim in the shallow coral reefs of Koh Rok
- Catch up your sunbath at the white powder beach of Koh Rok Nok
- Enjoy a picnic lunch at the beach of Koh Rok Nai
- Snorkel in the largely untouched paradise of Koh Ha
On the way to the twin islands of Koh Rok you will be passing by the famous Phi Phi Islands. In less than 90 minutes you will reach Koh Rok Nok (also known as Koh Rok Noi) for the first anchor stop. Here you can experience some fantastic beaches that will often be almost deserted. Ao Man Sai Beach is perfect for relaxing and catching up on your sunbathing. Pha Samed Daeng is great for sightseeing, if the weather is perfect you can see Koh Lanta from here. Thong Cape is the best place to relax and chill out.
Continue to the northern island Koh Rok Yai (also known as Koh Rok Nai) which features an outstanding snorkeling area and a waterfall which is active only in the rainy season. On top of this, there is an area considered very special for local fishermen called Sarn Chao Bay where a spirit-house was built a long time ago. They believe that the shrine protects them from harm when out at sea. There is also a National Park ranger station on the island together with public tourist facilities such as camping area and toilets as well as a shady dining area where a picnic lunch is served by the boat staff.
Between the twin islands, which are just a couple of hundred meters in distance from each other, you can snorkel in the open water on hard and soft corals. You might spot sea turtles, angelfish, pufferfish and anemones, or even a black-tip shark if you are lucky.
Then hop on the speed boat and cruise further to Koh Ha for more snorkeling and take on the beautiful tropical surrounding. The word ‘ha’ means ‘five’ in Thai and, as the name suggests, it consists of five lovely limestone islands located in the west of Koh Lanta. Koh Haa’s shock of white sand beneath its central, protected cerulean lagoon affords a breathtaking backdrop for some of the best snorkeling in the Andaman Sea.
Return back to the Royal Phuket Marina where your driver will bring you back to the hotel in Phuket with once-in-a-lifetime memories.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Siam Adventure World.
- Get enough sleep the night before the trip.
- Bring a dry bag, towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 4 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Light breakfast
- Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea & fresh fruits
- Picnic lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English and German speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 05:15 - 06:15: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 06:15 - 07:00: Enjoy a light breakfast
- 07:00 - 07:30: Depart from Royal Phuket Marina
- 07:30 - 09:15: Cruise to Koh Rok passing by Phi Phi Islands
- 09:15 - 10:15: Snorkel at the beach of Rok Nai Island
- 10:15 - 10:45: Continue Koh Rok Nok
- 10:45 - 11:45: Swim at Rok Nok Island
- 11:45 - 12:00: Circle around the island
- 12:00 - 14:00: Enjoy lunch & relax at the beach
- 14:00 - 14:45: Continue to Koh Ha
- 14:45 - 15:30: Swim at Ha Island
- 15:30 - 17:00: Cruise back to Royal Phuket Marina
- 17:00 - 17:30: Transfer back to the hotel in Phuket