Phi Phi Sunrise Tour from Phuket
Avoid the crowds at Maya Bay
Visit Maya Bay and the other hot spots in Phi Phi Islands on a sunrise tour leaving Phuket in the early morning. Beat the crowds and experience ‘The Beach’ less crowded with premium snorkeling and lunch in a private beachfront restaurant.
- Depart at sunrise to avoid the crowds on Phi Phi
- Best snorkel spots with white sandy beaches
- Premium snorkel gear with disposable mouthpiece
- Have lunch at a private beach front restaurant
First highlight will be at ‘The Beach’ at Maya Bay when it is almost deserted in the early morning. Discover this beautiful paradise covered with soft white sand, crystal clear water, rustic green mountains, a calm and serene ambience.
Continue to the other hot spots of Phi Phi, such as Viking Cave, Loh Samah Bay and Monkey Beach. In the lagoon of Phi Lee, you can dare a jump from the boat into the crystal clear water. Here you can observe the marine sea life with variety of fish around you.
Enjoy a delicious lunch at a beach front restaurant in Ao Pho on Koh Phi Phi Don. At the private beach, you can lay lazy on a beach chair or have a refreshing swim. The last stop will be at Bamboo Island, which offers one of the most beautiful beaches with turquoise water, but surprisingly no bamboo can be found here. Take a stroll around this white sand island and make a souvenir photo.
After all beautiful day on Phi Phi Sunrise trip, it will needs come to the end with long lasting memories from the Phi Phi sunrise trip. We will transfer you back to your hotel where you will arrive at approx. 15:00.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera (beach towels are provided).
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- People over 70 years are not allowed to join this tour for safety reason.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Breakfast at the departure lounge
- Soft drinks & fresh fruits on board
- Buffet lunch in a private beach front restaurant (vegetarian menu available)
- Beach towel
- Premium snorkeling gear with disposable mouthpiece
- Life jacket
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 05:00 - 06:00: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 06:00 - 06:30: Enjoy a light breakfast at Royal Phuket Marina
- 06:30 - 07:30: Depart by speed boat to Phi Phi Islands
- 07:30 - 08:30: Swim & walk on 'The Beach' at Maya Bay
- 08:30 - 09:10: Jump from the boat into Pileh Bay lagoon
- 09:10 - 10:10: Sightseeing at Viking Cave, Loh Samah Bay & Monkey Beach
- 10:30 - 12:00: Lunch at a private beach restaurant in Ao Pho
- 12:00 - 14:00: Relax & swim at Bamboo Island
- 14:00 - 15:00: Cruise back to Phuket
- 15:00 - 15:15: Transfer back to the hotel