Phi Phi Island Deluxe Tour from Phuket
Explore 6 unique islands in one day
Escape the crowds from Phuket and explore Phi Phi Islands, Koh Khai, Koh Yao, Mosquito, and Bamboo Island on a full-day tour by speed boat. The tour is operated on a speedboat with up to 35 passengers and includes 6 unique islands with meals and an easy beach BBQ in the evening.
- Swim and relax at private beaches inclusive beach chair and umbrella, splash in the turquoise water at Khai and Yao Yai Island
- Snorkel along the shoreline of the rocky island at Mosquito Island
- Relax on the soft white sandy beach, swim and snorkel directly at the beach at Bamboo Island
- Explore Monkey Beach, Ton Sai Bay and Loh Dalum Bay at Phi Phi Don
- Visit Viking Cave, Pi Leh Cove, Loh Samah Bay and the famous Maya Bay at Phi Phi Lee Island
The islands that you will be visiting are Phi Phi Don Island, Phi Phi Lee Island, Bamboo Island and Mosquito Island. Don't miss the famous Maya Bay plus Monkey Beach (with real monkeys on the beach). Khai Islands is where you can stand in the shallow water and have small reef fish eat out of your hands.
You will be picked up at 08:00am directly from your hotel lobby and transferred to the pier where you will get a warm welcome and introduction from the guide about all the parts of the trips such as the tour program, the weather conditions, sea conditions and the tides. After a 15 minutes boat ride to Khai Nai Island you can spend 45 minutes for snorkeling and relaxing. Continue to a private beach at Koh Yao, and further to Mosquito Island for more water activities. At Bamboo Island you can relax for an hour at the white sandy beaches and enjoy a lunch package.
In the afternoon you will continue to Phi Phi Don and see different bays around the island, stop at Monkey Beach for photo shooting. Short ride to Phi Phi Lee Island, explanation about the history of Viking Cave, Pileh Cove and Loh Samah Bay, after that you can relax an hour at the famous Maya Bay. Depart from Maya Bay back to the pier on Phuket, enjoy an easy beach BBQ and transfer back to your hotel afterward.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring flip flops, swimwear, beach towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- If you stay in hotel at a remote location (not in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach), there is a small extra charge of 200 THB for the pickup service! Please choose the starting location 'pickup from other locations' to include the pickup in the booking.
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata Beach
- Free coffee, tea, water and seasonal fruits
- Rich Thai set menu lunch and easy BBQ at the pier
- Snorkel masks, fins and life jackets
- Basic accident insurance
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:45 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 08:00 - 09:00: Welcome drink & instructions at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 09:15 - 10:00: Depart to Khao Nui Island for snorkeling
- 10:00 - 11:30: Relaxing & outdoor activities at Yao Yai Island
- 11:30 - 12:45: Lunch at a private restaurant on Koh Yao Yai
- 13:00 - 13:30: Sightseeing & photography at Mosquito Island
- 13:30 - 14:30: Swimming & snorkeling at Bamboo Island
- 14.30 - 15:30: Sightseeing & photography at Ton Sai Bay on Phi Phi Don & Monkey Beach
- 15:30 - 17:00: Cruise to Viking Cave, Pileh Bay, Loh Samah Bay & walk along 'The Beach' at Maya Bay
- 17:00 - 18:00: Return to Phuket with an easy BBQ at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 18:00 - 18:30: Transfer to the hotel