Phi Phi Island Deluxe Tour from Phuket
Explore 6 unique islands in one day
Escape the crowds from Phuket and explore Koh Khai, Koh Yao Yai, Mosquito Island, Bamboo Island and the famous Phi Phi Islands with a plenty of beach time and great snorkeling at stunning tropical lagoons and islets framed by tall limestone cliffs. The full-day tour is operated on a speed boat with up to 35 passengers and brings you to 6 unique islands including lunch and BBQ skewers at Phuket Island Hopper Pier in the evening.
- Relax at the snow-white beaches of Khai Island
- Chilling on beach chairs on Koh Yao Yai
- Great snorkeling at tropical hotspot of Bamboo Island
- Cruise slowly past Mosquito Island, Maya Bay, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach
- Take spectacular photos of the 600m long Pileh Lagoon framed by 100m tall limestone cliffs
After a 15-minute boat ride to Koh Khai, you can spend 45 minutes with snorkeling and relaxing at the snow-white beaches of this small island tucked away in Phang Nga Bay. One special characteristic of Koh Khai is that it has at least twelve types of exotic tropical fish and they aren't afraid of humans.
Continue to Koh Yao Yai where you can chill in beach chairs before having a Thai style lunch at the private restaurant. Head further to Bamboo Island slowly passing the northeasternmost island in the Phi Phi group, named Mosquito Island. The waters of the island host splendid soft coral reefs as well as an impressive abundance of marine life, making it a stunning snorkelling spot.
Bamboo Island is a stunning tropical hotspot that offers the perfect getaway from the crowds. Measuring roughly 600m wide by 700m long, the island is almost shaped like a heart and is entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500m from the shore. Its central part is covered with lush vegetation including Casuarinas trees and the Bamboo trees that gave its name to the island.
The next highlight is a cruise around Phi Phi Leh and into the famous Maya Bay. Here one can glimpse a bit of 'The Beach' but only from the boat as Maya Bay is currently closed by Thailand's Department of National Parks. In Phileh Lagoon you can take spectacular photos of the 600m long canyon framed by 100m tall limestone cliffs. Snorkel on the east side of Phi Phi Leh on coral reefs with crystal-clear waters.
Then cruise slowly past Viking Cave and snorkel which owes its name to the paintings found on the eastern southern walls of the cave. Here you can also find one of the most profitable local industries, the harvesting of swiftlet birds’ nests. Spot monkeys from the boat at Monkey Beach, who often come down to the stunning 150m-long strip of white sand from the lush vegetation in the back.
Go ashore at Ton Sai Bay to explore Phi Phi Don, the bustling heart of Phi Phi with many souvenir shops and restaurants. Then it's time to go back to Phuket Island Hopper Pier where you can taste some BBQ skewers before returning to the hotel.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Phuket Island Hopper.
- Bring flip flops, swimwear, beach towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Phuket
- Free coffee, tea, water and seasonal fruits
- Rich Thai set menu lunch and easy BBQ skewers at the pier
- Snorkel masks, fins and life jackets
- Basic accident insurance
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:40 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 08:30 - 08:45: Meet the boat crew at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 08:45 - 09:00: Enjoy a light breakfast and get information about the trip
- 09:00 - 10:00: Depart to Koh Khai with beach time
- 10:00 - 11:00: Relax at Yao Yai Island on beach chairs
- 11:15 - 12:30: Enjoy a Thai style lunch at a private restaurant on Koh Yao Yai
- 12:30 - 13:00: Pass by Mosquito Island for taking photos
- 13:00 - 14:00: Swim & snorkel at Bamboo Island
- 14:00 - 14:20: Cruise by speed boat to Phi Phi Leh
- 14:20 - 14:30: Sightseeing of Maya Bay from the boat only
- 14:30 - 15:00: Take photos in Pileh Lagoon
- 15:00 - 15:15: Snorkel on the east coast of Phi Phi Leh
- 15:15 - 15:30: Cruise slowly past Viking Cave
- 15:30 - 15:45: Spot monkeys from the boat at Monkey Beach
- 15:45 - 16:00: Go ahsore at Ton Sai Bay
- 16:00 - 17:00: Explore Koh Phi Phi Don
- 17:00 - 18:00: Return to Phuket with BBQ skewers at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 18:00 - 19:30: Transfer to the hotel