Phi Phi Island Deluxe Tour from Phuket
Explore 6 unique islands in one day
Escape the crowds from Phuket and explore Phi Phi Islands, Koh Khai, Koh Yao, Mosquito, and Bamboo Island on a full-day tour by speed boat. The tour is operated on a speed boat with up to 35 passengers and brings you to 6 unique islands including lunch and BBQ skewers at Phuket Island Hopper Pier in the evening.
- Swim and relax at private beaches inclusive beach chair and umbrella, splash in the turquoise water at Khai and Yao Yai Island
- Snorkel along the shoreline of the rocky island at Mosquito Island
- Relax on the soft white sandy beach, swim and snorkel directly at the beach at Bamboo Island
- Explore Monkey Beach, Ton Sai Bay and Loh Dalum Bay at Phi Phi Don
- Visit Viking Cave, Pi Leh Cove, Loh Samah Bay and the famous Maya Bay at Phi Phi Lee Island
The islands that you will be visiting are Phi Phi Don Island, Phi Phi Lee Island, Bamboo Island and Mosquito Island. Don't miss the famous Maya Bay plus Monkey Beach (with real monkeys on the beach). Khai Islands is where you can stand in the shallow water and have small reef fish eat out of your hands.
You will be picked up at 8am directly from your hotel lobby and transferred to the pier where you will get a warm welcome and introduction from the guide about all the parts of the trips such as the tour program, the weather conditions, sea conditions and the tides. After a 15 minutes boat ride to Khai Nai Island you can spend 45 minutes for snorkeling and relaxing. Continue to a private beach at Koh Yao, and further to Mosquito Island for more water activities. At Bamboo Island you can relax for an hour at the white sandy beaches and enjoy a lunch package.
In the afternoon you will continue to Phi Phi Don and see different bays around the island, stop at Monkey Beach for photo shooting. Short ride to Phi Phi Lee Island, explanation about the history of Viking Cave, Pileh Cove and Loh Samah Bay, after that you can relax an hour at the famous Maya Bay. Depart from Maya Bay back to the pier on Phuket to enjoy some BBQ skewers and transfer back to your hotel afterward.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring flip flops, swimwear, beach towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Maya Bay cannot be visited during low season from June until October issued by the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to enter Maya Bay, but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Phuket
- Free coffee, tea, water and seasonal fruits
- Rich Thai set menu lunch and easy BBQ skewers at the pier
- Snorkel masks, fins and life jackets
- Basic accident insurance
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:45 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 08:00 - 09:00: Welcome drink & instructions at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 09:15 - 10:00: Depart to Khao Nui Island for snorkeling
- 10:00 - 11:30: Relaxing & outdoor activities at Yao Yai Island
- 11:30 - 12:45: Lunch at a private restaurant on Koh Yao Yai
- 13:00 - 13:30: Sightseeing & photography at Mosquito Island
- 13:30 - 14:30: Swimming & snorkeling at Bamboo Island
- 14.30 - 15:30: Sightseeing & photography at Ton Sai Bay on Phi Phi Don & Monkey Beach
- 15:30 - 17:00: Cruise to Viking Cave, Pileh Bay, Loh Samah Bay & walk along 'The Beach' at Maya Bay
- 17:00 - 18:00: Return to Phuket with BBQ skewers at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 18:00 - 18:30: Transfer to the hotel