Phang Nga Bay Deluxe Tour to James Bond & Hong Island from Phuket
Phang Nga Exploration with Sea Kayaking
This full-day tour is all about exploring Phang Nga Bay by speed boat from Phuket, which is home to over 100 islands and features the sheer limestone karsts that jut vertically out of the emerald-green water. Cruise to Hong Island and James Bond Island, and discover the spectacular cliffs, caves and Mangrove forest at Phanak Island. Have lunch at the charming Panyee Island on stilts, and swim at Lawa or Na Ka Island depending on the tides.
- Cruise to Phang Nga Bay by speed boat
- Visit famous Hong Island and paddle in the lagoon by kayak
- Follow in the footsteps of Roger Moore at James Bond Island
- Explore Phanak Island with fantastic caves and mangove forest
- Enjoy lunch on Panyee Island, a nearby Muslim fishing village on stilts
- Swim at Lawa Island or Na Ka Island (depending on tides)
First stop will be at Koh Hong, which is an uninhabited island, except for the birds, white-faced gibbons and giant monitor lizards that can be often spotted on the main white sand beach. Its interior is home to a large lagoon to which its Thai name 'Hong' refers. This is best accessed at low tide by kayak, as the diminishing water level makes its color change drastically from a deep emerald green to a clear turquoise.
Cruise further to James Bond Island, the highlight of this tour. With its signature rocky pinnacle, it has been a major attraction ever since it featured in the 1974 Bond movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun.' Luckily it is under National Park protection and as a result no boats are allowed to go too close to the island. The best way to view James Bond Island is from the small beach on Khao Phing Kan.
Khao Phing Kan is a very high leaning rock that has some small caves inside. It’s pretty amazing and fun to check them all out. On its crowded eastern beach, there are stalls and stands selling kick-knack souvenirs, mostly made from shells and woods.
Visit Diamond Cave and the mangrove forest at Panak Island with a guide and explore the mysterious hearts of the island.
The tour includes a Thai style lunch at the charming Panyee Island – a nearby Muslim fishing village on stilts. You will have the opportunity to see daily life of a community unchanged over time.
Finish your day on a secluded beach at Lawa Island or Na Ka Island (depending on the tides). You will have time to relax on the beach and top up your tan or go swimming. We then head back to your hotel to share the photos of your unforgettable trip with your beloved ones.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Phuket Island Hopper.
- Bring a dry bag, flip flops, swimwear, beach towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Free coffee, tea, water and seasonal fruits
- Rich Thai set menu lunch on Koh Panyee
- Life jackets
- Kayak equipment
- Basic accident insurance
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:30 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 08:00 - 08:30: Welcome drink & instructions at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 08:30 - 10:00: Depart from Phuket Island Hopper Pier to Phang Nga Bay
- 10:00 - 11:00: Explore the Mangrove forest & Diamond Cave at Panak Island
- 11:00 - 12:00: Sightseeing at James Bond Island
- 12:00 - 13:30: Lunch on Panyee Island (Sea Gypsy Village)
- 13.30 - 15.00: Padding and Exploring Hong Island (Canoe)
- 15:00 - 16:00: Enjoy swimming and relaxing at Naka Island
- 16:00 - 16:30: Cruise back to Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 16:30 - 17:00: Transfer to hotel