Phang Nga Bay Sunrise Tour from Phuket
Avoid the crowds at James Bond Island
Visit Phang Nga on a sunrise tour leaving Phuket in the early morning. Beat the crowds and experience James Bond Island before the hordes of tourists arrive. Explore impressive sea caves, kayak into a hidden lagoon on Koh Hong, and enjoy lunch in a private beachfront restaurant on Koh Yao Noi.
- Cruise into Phang Nga Bay while watching the sunrise
- Explore a cave at Phanak Island & kayak into a hidden lagoon
- Follow in the footsteps of Roger Moore at James Bond Island
- Enjoy lunch at a beach front restaurant on Koh Yai Noi
- Swim at a deserted sand-spit beach on Koh Yao Yai
The first stop will be at Panak Island, where you will visit an impressive cave with stalactites and stalagmites. Right after that you will straight head to Koh Hong for kayaking activity into a hidden lagoon in the inner of the island. You will experience and amaze the nature’s wonder that is only accessible by canoe.
Continue to James Bond Island, the most famous spot all over Phang Nga Bay, for sightseeing the limestone tower karsts of Khao Phing Kan and a photo shoot before all the crowds will arrive.
Then head to the secret island named Koh Kudu. Relax on the pretty beach inside Koh Kudu's lagoon, which is a shady and quiet spot. Have lunch at a beach front restaurant on a beautiful beach of Koh Yao Noi and enjoy free time after a delicious meal.
The last destination will be Koh Yao Yai for sunbathing and swimming at a deserted sand-spit beach before return to Royal Phuket Marina. You will be back at the hotel at approx. 15:00 with long lasting memories from the Phang Nga sunrise trip.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of The Beach Sea Trips.
- Bring swimming wear, shorts, sun block, sunglasses, light foot wear & camera (beach towels are provided). Also some small money for little shopping in some spot.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- People over 70 years are not allowed to join this tour for safety reason.
- There is a minimum of 14 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Breakfast at the departure lounge
- Soft drinks & fresh fruits on board
- Buffet lunch in a private beach front restaurant (vegetarian menu available)
- Beach towel
- Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 04:30 - 05:15: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 05:15 - 05:30: Meet the boat crews & check in at Royal Phuket Marina
- 05:30 - 06:20: Enjoy a light breakfast at Royal Phuket Marina
- 06:20 - 07:00: Cruise by speed boat to Panak Island
- 07:00 - 07:50: Explore the cave at Panak Island
- 07:50 - 08:40: Visit James Bond Island & Khao Phing Kan
- 08:40 - 09:40: Sea cave kayaking at Hong Island
- 09:40 - 10:40: Swimming, relaxing & climb up to the viewpoint at Koh Nok
- 10:40 - 11:00: Continue to Koh Yao Noi
- 11:00 - 12:00: Enjoy lunch at a private beach restaurant on Koh Yao Noi
- 12:00 - 13:00: Sightseeing around Koh Yao Noi
- 13:00 - 14:30: Ralax & sunbath at Leam Haad on Koh Yao Yai
- 14:30 - 15:00: Cruise back to Royal Phuket Marina
- 15:00 - 15:15: Transfer to the hotel