Original Sea Kayak Tour to Phang Nga Bay with Self Paddling Option & Sunset Dinner
Escape the crowds on sea kayak
Paddle into the famous caves and lagoons at Panak Island in Phang Nga Bay and explore Southern Thailand's most beautiful coastline with a late departure and the chance to enjoy dinner on board while experiencing the bay's magnificent sunset. Choose between a self-paddling option or a kayaking option with a paddle guide.
- Self paddling or guided kayaking adventure in Phang Nga Bay
- Explore sea caves and lagoons at Panak Island
- Small group size with up to 24 paddlers
- Enjoy a sunset seafood dinner on board
- Experienced and certified paddle instructors
Paddle yourself in a small group lead by an experienced guide into the wide Bat Cave and along stunning vertical limestone cliffs at Panak Island. One hundred percent you are going to get your bum wet today on the sit-on-top kayak. If you feel lazy, choose the option with a paddle guide who will manoeuvre the kayak through the secret grottos and dense mangrove forest that makes this area of Thailand so unique.
Motor to the next paddle highlight at Mod Cave and enter the winding tunnels which end in a spectacular internal lagoon with magnificent nature. These lagoons are accessible only by kayak and therefore offer an intact ecosystem with an impressive biodiversity. At low tide the lagoons are reduced to mud. This means that the tour varies in its running order in relation to tides and lunar influence while destinations essentially remain the same.
On the way back to the pier you will have a well-earned Thai dinner on board while enjoying the sunset over the Phuket Island in the west.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Sea Canoe.
- Bring towel, swimwear, shorts, dry and warm clothes for the way back, flip flops or waterproof sandals, sun hat, sunglasses, sun cream and a camera or smartphone
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- There is a minimum of 6 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Lunch & dinner
- Coca-Cola, coffee, tea & bottled water
- Seasonal fruits
- Kayak equipment including a dry bag
- Basic accident insurance
- English speaking paddle guide
- National Park entrance fee
- 11:30 - 12:00: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 12:00 - 12:15: Meet the staff at Ao Por Pier and get instructions
- 12:15 - 12:30: Depart from Ao Por Pier by escort boat to Phang Nga Bay
- 12:30 - 13:30: Enjoy a light lunch on board the tour boat
- 13:30 - 15:00: Kayak into the first cave at Koh Panak
- 15:00 - 17:40: Continue to the next paddle spot at Koh Hong
- 17:40 - 18:00: Head back to the escort boat
- 18:00 - 19:00: Enjoy a sunset Thai dinner on board while heading back to the pier
- 19:00 - 20:00: Arrive at Ao Por Pier and transfer back to your hotel