Half-Day Phi Phi Island Deluxe Tour from Phuket
Afternoon cruise to Maya Bay for late risers
Escape the crowds from Phuket and explore Phi Phi Islands in the afternoon. This exhilarating island-hopping tour takes you to no less than 6 different places with several stops or sightseeing slow downs at the most beautiful bays and beaches. Cruise by speed boat slowly past Monkey Beach, Viking Cave and the famous Maya Bay, a broken circle of crystal-clear waters surrounded by high vertical rocky cliffs. What a trip!
- Afternoon tour ideal for late-risers
- Visit the hot spots of Phi Phi Islands by speed boat
- Cruise to Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah Bay & Maya Bay
- Thai Buffet Lunch at Island Hopper Pier
- Relax on Khai Nok, a small hidden gem tucked away in Phang Nga Bay
The first snorkeling stop is at Monkey Beach in Tonsai Bay, a 100 m long strip of white sand at the feet of an 80 m cliff. The beach got its name from the crab-eating Macaque monkey colony living here. Superb emerald-colored water laps at the beach side. Continue to Phi Phi Don where you will have time to explore the island and do some sightseeing at your own.
Sail over to Koh Phi Phi Leh and cruise around the island to discover its magnificent natural beauty, with canyon-like fjords at Pi Leh Bay, Loh Sama Bay and the Viking Cave in which swifts’ nests are harvested to prepare the world-famous bird’s nest soup. After seeing all these natural wonders you head toward the most famous beach of Phi Phi Island.
Koh Phi Phi Leh’s Maya Bay is a broken circle of crystal-clear waters surrounded by high vertical rocky cliffs. The beach (where the eponymous movie with Leonardo Di Caprio was shot) faces the entrance of the bay. According to a local Sea Gipsy legend Maya is the name of ‘a sea princess’ who helped them find shelter in the bay during a storm. You can see the beach only from the boat as Maya Bay is currently closed by Thailand's Department of National Parks.
The last stop will be at the hidden gem of Khai Nok for relaxation, rest and tranquility. It is a small island tucked away in Phang Nga Bay, just 30 minutes away from the east coast of Phuket. Return back to the pier in Phuket and your hotel with brine in your hair, a dark suntan (and bright red skin for those who did not use sun protection lotion) and the exciting feeling shared by those who have just been through a thrilling adventure.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Phuket Island Hopper.
- Bring flip flops, swimwear, beach towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Phuket
- Free coffee, tea, water and seasonal fruits
- Rich Thai set menu lunch at the pier
- Snorkel masks, fins and life jackets
- Basic accident insurance
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- 10:40 - 11:40: Hotel in pickup in Phuket
- 11:40 - 12:30: Welcome drink, lunch & instructions at Phuket Island Hopper
- 12:30 - 13:30: Depart to Phi Phi Islands by speed boat
- 13:30 - 14:30: Snorkel at Monkey Beach
- 14:30 - 15:30: Explore the center of Koh Phi Phi Don
- 15:30 - 16:30: Cruise to Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah Bay & Maya Bay
- 16:30 - 17:30: Relax at Khai Nok Island
- 17:30 - 18:00: Return to Phuket with an easy BBQ at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 18:00 - 18:30: Transfer back to the hotel