Half-Day Phi Phi Island Deluxe Tour from Phuket
Afternoon cruise to Maya Bay for late risers
Escape the crowds from Phuket and explore Phi Phi Islands in the afternoon. This exhilarating island-hopping tour takes you to no less than 6 different places with several stops or sightseeing slow downs at the most beautiful bays and beaches. Visit Monkey Beach, Koh Phi Phi Don, Pi Leh Bay, Loh Sama Bay and Viking Cave on Koh Phi Phi Leh. Last but not least you have time to explore the famous Maya Bay, a broken circle of crystal-clear waters surrounded by high vertical rocky cliffs. What a trip!
- Afternoon tour ideal for late-risers
- Visit the hot spots of Phi Phi Islands by speed boat
- Cruise to Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah Bay & Maya Bay
- Thai Buffet Lunch at Island Hopper Pier
- Sightseeing and relaxing on Phi Phi Don
The first sightseeing stop is at Monkey Beach in Tonsai Bay, a 100 m long strip of white sand at the feet of an 80 m cliff. The beach got its name from the crab-eating Macaque monkey colony living here. Superb emerald-colored water laps at the beach side. Continue to Phi Phi Don where you will have time to explore the island and do some sightseeing at your own.
Sail over to Loh Sama Bay for spectacular open sea snorkeling. Get back on the boat and cruise around the island to discover its magnificent natural beauty, with canyon-like fjords at Pi Leh Bay and the Viking Cave in which swifts’ nests are harvested to prepare the world-famous bird’s nest soup. After seeing all these natural wonders you head toward the most famous beach of Phi Phi Island. Koh Phi Phi Leh’s Maya Bay is a broken circle of crystal-clear waters surrounded by high vertical rocky cliffs. The beach (where the eponymous movie with Leonardo Di Caprio was shot) faces the entrance of the bay. According to a local Sea Gipsy legend Maya is the name of ‘a sea princess’ who helped them find shelter in the bay during a storm. Enjoy an unforgettable moment at this scenic postcard beach from where you can walk to the inner of the island until the park ranger station.
Return back to the pier in Phuket and your hotel with brine in your hair, a dark suntan (and bright red skin for those who did not use sun protection lotion) and the exciting feeling shared by those who have just been through a thrilling adventure.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring flip flops, swimwear, beach towel, sun cream, sun hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- If you stay in a hotel at a remote location (not in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon or Kata Beach), there is a small extra charge of 200 THB for the pickup service which has to be paid on the day of the trip!
- Transfer to and from your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon and Kata Beach
- Free coffee, tea, water and seasonal fruits
- Rich Thai set menu lunch at the pier
- Snorkel masks, fins and life jackets
- Basic accident insurance
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- 11:00 - 11:30: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 11:30 - 12:00: Welcome drink, lunch & instructions at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 12:30 - 13:30: Depart to Phi Phi Islands by speed boat
- 13:30 - 14:30: Snorkeling at Monkey Beach
- 14:30 - 15:30: Relax on Koh Phi Phi Don with sightseeing
- 15:30 - 16:30: Cruise to Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah Bay & Maya Bay
- 16:30 - 17:30: Walk & relax on 'The Beach' at Maya Bay
- 17:30 - 18:00: Return to Phuket with an easy BBQ at Phuket Island Hopper Pier
- 18:00 - 18:30: Transfer to the hotel