Early Bird James Bond & Beyond Tour by Siam Adventure World from Phuket
No crowds - no rush
This early riser tour with a departure from Phuket is exactly what the title suggests, it incorporates many of the best features of the world-renowned Phang Nga Bay. Explore the sea caves at Phanak Island by kayak, canoe at Lod Noi Cave, surround the James Bond Island on foot and visit Panyee Village. Take a swim at Kudu/Nok Island and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch in a private restaurant on Koh Yao Yai, a hidden gem with coconuts, rubbber tree plantations, monkeys and even water buffalos.
- Paddle your way through caves & lagoons at Koh Phanak
- Walk around James Bond Island & Khao Phing Kan
- Visit the Muslim community on Koh Panyee
- Enjoy a restaurant lunch on Koh Yao Yai
- Swim and relax at Kudu/Nok Island
Make the first stop at Phanak Island, a long thin island that marks the beginning of this distinctive area. Here you can paddle by kayak to numerous caves, lagoons and hongs around the island. Translated as ‘room’, hongs are collapsed caves formed within limestone pillars by rock erosion.
Continue to James Bond Island and explore the famous landmark in Phang Nga Bay on foot. It first found its way onto the tourist map through its starring role in the James Bond movie 'The Man with the Golden Gun'. The bizarre outline of James Bond Island or Koh Tapu (Nail Island) lies next to the equally well known Khao Phing Kan.
Then it is time for exploring the labyrinth of mangrove swamp and entering sea caves at Lod Noi with its amazing stalactites.
The next stop is at the floating village of Koh Panyee. The hundreds of huts, shacks, restaurants and houses where Muslim villagers live are built on stilts over the surrounding shallow sea. No one seems quite sure how many wooden and concrete piles hold up this extraordinary community, but it is certainly a fascinating and unique feat of informal engineering.
You are going to have lunch at a private restaurant on the island of Koh Yao Yai. It is a hidden gem between Phuket and Krabi where you can find coconut palms, rubber tree plantations and even water buffalos.
The last stop before returning to your hotel in Phuket will be at Kudu or Nok Island for relaxing and swimming with a scenery that takes your breath away.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Siam Adventure World.
- Get enough sleep the night before the trip.
- Bring a dry bag, towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, dry bag, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 4 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Light breakfast
- Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea & fresh fruits
- Restaurant lunch on Koh Yao Yai
- Kayak equipment, torch & hard hat
- Life jacket
- Professional English and German speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 05:15 - 06:15: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 06:15 - 07:00: Enjoy a light breakfast at Royal Phuket Marina Pier
- 07:00 - 07:30: Cruise by speed boat to Phang Nga Bay
- 07:30 - 08:15: Explore the caves of Phanak Island
- 08:15 - 09:00: Cruise to James Bond Island
- 09:00 - 10:15: Walk around James Bond Island & Khao Phing Kan
- 10:15 - 11:15: Sea cave kayaking at Lod Noi Cave
- 11:15 - 11:30: Continue to Koh Panyee
- 11:30 - 12:30: Sightseeing on Panyee Island
- 12:30 - 13:00: Continue to Koh Yao Yai
- 13:00 - 14:30: Enjoy lunch at a private restaurant
- 14:30 - 15:30: Swim & relax at Kudu/Nok Island
- 15:30 - 16:00: Head back to the pier
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel in Phuket