Early Bird Tour to 4 Islands & Railay Beach by Siam Adventure World from Phuket
Check out the highlights of Krabi on a speed boat trip from Phuket and experience sheer limestone cliffs, beautiful beaches and more than a hundred offshore islands. Walk across the sandbar from Chicken Island to Koh Mor or Koh Tup, and sunbath at the pristine beach of Phra Nang Cave with fine-grained white sand.
- Walk on the sandbar between Tup & Mor Islands
- Snorkel fun at Chicken Island
- Sunbath at Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Visit Diamond Cave & Princess Cave
- Relax at Railay West Beach
Arrive early at Poda Island and enjoy swimming and relaxing at the white sand beach with a few other tourists. Continue to Tup & Mor Islets and walk across the sandbar which is only visible during low tide. Then it's time to jump into the cool wet at Chicken Island, which is known as Koh Kai. Snorkel around the waters with spectacular coral reefs and an abundance of tropical fish.
Continue to Railay East for having lunch at Sunrise Tropical Restaurant with view to mangroves, local fishing boats and many birds. After regaining energy, walk to Phra Nang Cave Beach along a narrow trail where you can spot the Crab-eating macaque. You also have the opportunity to explore the nearby located Diamond Cave which features bats, a very high roof, stalactites, and stalagmites.
The stunning Phra Nang Cave Beach has fine-grained white sand and crystalline waters - ideal for sunbathing and swimming. Its towering karsts offer numerous hiking trails for adventurous travelers. At the eastern end of the beach you can find the famous Princes Cave (Ao Phra Nang). Since ancient times, it has been where fishermen, before going out to sea, have made offerings to the symbolic Phallus of Shiva.
The last stop will be at Railay West Beach, the main beach. It offers perfect soft sand, informal beach restaurants, friendly locals and a tiny community of travellers who just can't seem to leave. Cruise back to the Phuket Royal Marina where the driver will bring you to your hotel with unforgettable memories.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Siam Adventure World.
- Get enough sleep the night before the trip.
- Bring a dry bag, towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years, people over 75 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Light breakfast
- Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea & fresh fruits
- Restaurant lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English and German speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 05:15 - 06:15: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 06:15 - 07:00: Enjoy a light breakfast at Phuket Royal Marina
- 07:00 - 08:30: Cruise by speed boat to Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:30: Swim at the white sand beach of Poda Island
- 09:30 - 10:30: Walk across the sandbar at Thale Waek
- 10:30 - 11:30: Snorkel at Chicken Island
- 11:30 - 12:30: Enjoy lunch at Sunrise Tropical Resort
- 12:30 - 13:00: Sunbath at Phra Nang Cave Beach
- 13:00 - 13:15: Pay respect the the princess goddess of Krabi
- 13:15 - 14:00: Beach time at Railay West Beach
- 14:00 - 15:30: Cruise back to Phuket Royal Marina
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel in Phuket