Wow Andaman Day Trip to Similan Islands from Phuket
Snorkel adventure with WOW effect
Take a 1-day trip to the Similan Islands with the friendly and professional crew of Wow Andaman and experience the ocean wonders and colourful marine life in the heaven on earth. The snorkel tour includes a light breakfast at Wow Andaman Pier in Khao Lak, a picnic lunch on Koh Similan, a light meal after the trip and a convenient hotel round-trip transfer from Phuket.
- Snorkel in the vibrant marine playground of Similan Islands
- Cruise to 4 out of 9 islands in the archipelago
- Experience panoramic landscapes with amazing beaches & rocks
- Feast in a delicous picnic lunch at the beach of Island No. 8
- Spot Nicobar flying fox & pigeons, Blacktip & Whitetip reef sharks
The first stop will be at Koh Miang (Island No. 4) where you can enjoy the beautiful views of the white sand contrasting the color of the sea. If you are lucky, you can spot Nicobar flying foxes and Nicobar pigeons.
Head further to Koh Payu (Island No. 7) which offers stunning snorkelling spots rich in hard and soft corals. Spot colourful species of fish which are swimming among the coral reefs.
After a short cruise you will arrive at Ko Bangu (Island No. 9). It is the northern most island with one of the best snorkeling spots for varied fish life on it’s eastern side, a arch of reef called Breakfast Bend laden with sea fans, staghorns growths and coral outcrops.
Are you feeling hungry? Savour a delicious picnic lunch on a secluded, white-sand beach on Koh Similan (Island No. 8). It is the largest island with stunning views and hikes through jungle and over mountains. After lunch you can walk up to the Sailing Rock which is a huge rock formation on the upper part of the beach, where at the lookout point a massive rock is shaped like a ship’s sail.
Then it's already time to head back to the pier in Khao Lak where you can enjoy a light meal before the driver will take you safely back to the hotel in Phuket with lasting impressions and nice memories.
Please note that the Similan Islands National Park is officially opened to the public from 15th October until 15th May.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Wow Andaman.
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 4 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- If you want to switch your hotel in Phuket we charge an extra fee of 200 THB per person.
- To be able to board the speed boat at the pier, it is essential that you send us a copy of the passport ID page (the one with your photo, your date of birth, etc.) for each traveller before the trip starts. Otherwise you have to bring the passport or a copy of the passport for each traveller on the trip itself.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Light breakfast
- Drinking water, soft drinks, coffee, tea & fresh fruits
- Lunch box
- Light meal after the trip
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Beach towel
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 05:45 - 07:45: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 07:45 - 08:30: Transfer to Wow Andaman Pier in Khao Lak
- 08:30 - 09:00: Enjoy a light breakfast with coffee & tea
- 09:00 - 10:10: Cruise by speed boat to the Similan Islands
- 10:10 - 10:50: Sightseeing at Koh Miang (Island No. 4)
- 10:50 - 11:30: Snorkel at Koh Payu (Island No. 6)
- 11:30 - 12:00: More snorkeling at Koh Ba-ngu (Island No. 9)
- 12:00 - 13:30: Enjoy a Thai seafood lunch box on Koh Similan (Island No. 8)
- 13:30 - 14:30: Relax at the beach of Similan Island
- 14:30 - 15:30: Climb to the viewpoint at Sailing Rock
- 15:30 - 16:30: Depart from Similan Island to Wow Andaman Pier
- 16:30 - 16:50: Enjoy light refreshments at the pier
- 16:50 - 18:00: Drive by van back to Phuket
- 18:00 - 19:00: Transfer to the hotel in Phuket