Similan Islands Fantastic Tour by Speed Boat from Phuket
White coral-sand beaches surrounded by large boulders
Discover breathtaking sights, colourful seascapes and rich marine life in the pristine Similan Islands. Enjoy a day in the splendor of one of the world's top snorkeling sites, with clear blue water, rich coral and white sand beaches. Extend the one-day tour with an overnight break in a tent on Similan Island No. 4.
- Day tour to 4 of the picturesque Similan Islands
- Plenty of opportunities to relax on white-sand beaches
- Chance to see untouched coral & diverse marine life
- Continue to Bangu Island where huge granite boulders have tumbled
- Authentic Thai lunch on the pristine Princess Bay beach
- Possibility to stay overnight on Island No. 4
Appreciate the scenery as you make your way to your first snorkeling spot at Koh Miang, the Island No. 4. Clear waters, healthy coral and plentiful fish, this island is perfect for the beginner and experienced snorkeler. Spend some time at the beach and explore the underwater world before enjoying lunch with authentic Thai cuisine on the serene sandy beach of Princess Bay.
Depart for Koh Payu, the Island No. 7, which is ideal for snorkeling at the East of Eden with a reef slope that ranges from 5 to 40 metres. Then make your way to the waters of Christmas Point at Koh Bangu, the Island No. 9, for one more snorkeling opportunity with massive coral heads in The Mooring, and Snapper Alley for Asian snapper living among the giant rocks.
The last stop is at the tranquil waters of Donald Duck Bay on Koh Similan, the Island No. 8. Here you can relax on the beach or hike to the island's viewpoint at Sailing Rock before heading back to the pier where a light snack with fresh fruits and drinks are awaiting you. Get transferred back to your hotel and replay the day's happenings.
For all those who just can’t get enough of the gorgeous beaches with fine talcum-powder-like sand, you have the possibility to extend the one-day tour with an overnight stay in a tent on the Island No. 4. You can return the next or following day with the same speed boat that brought you there. Please book the accommodation yourself on the website of the department of National Parks, Wildlife & Plant conservation.
Please note that the Similan Islands National Park is officially opened to the public from 15 October until 15 May.
Choose an option
Choose a departure time
Choose a travel date
Pickup times per zone
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring a multi day pack (only if you stay overnight), a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- The minimum number of passengers required for this tour to depart is 4. On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer from Phuket to Thuplamu Pier
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- Please book the overnight stay on Island No. 4 yourself on the website of the department of Thailand National Parks, Wildlife & Plant conservation. The costs of 450 THB per person and night are not included in the tour price!
- 05:30 - 07:00: Hotel pickup in Phuket (except Ao Por)
- 07:00 - 08:30: Transfer to Thap Lamu Pier in Khao Lak
- 08:30 - 09:00: Have coffee & light breakfast
- 09:00 - 10:30: Depart from Thap Lamu Pier to Similan Islands
- 10:30 - 11:30: Sightseeing & swimming at Miang Island (Koh 4)
- 11:30 - 12:00: Lunch on the beach
- 12:00 - 13:00: Snorkel & swim at Payu Island (Koh 7)
- 13:00 - 14:00: More snorkeling at Ba-ngu Island (Koh 9)
- 14:00 - 15:00: Relax at the beach of Similan Island (Koh 8), climb to the viewpoint at Sailing Rock
- 15:00 - 16:15: Depart from Similan Island to Thap Lamu Pier
- 16:15 - 17:45: Transfer from Thap Lamu Pier back to Phuket