Day Tour from Phuket to 4 Islands around Krabi by Ferry and Speed Boat
The limestone islands of Krabi
Visit the amazing islands around Krabi on a day tour and departure from your hotel in Phuket. Cruise by ferry to Ao Nang and start your island hopping by speedboat to Koh Poda, Chicken Island, Tup Islets, and Phranang Cave Beach at the Railay Peninsula just off the coast from Ao Nang.
- Cruise by Ao Nang Princess ferry from Phuket to Ao Nang
- Go island-hopping by speedboat to the 4 Islands of Krabi
- Visit Tup Islets, Chicken Island, Poda Island & Pranang Cave Beach at Railay
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at a restaurant
You will be picked up from your hotel in Phuket by minivan in the early morning and cruise to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang on board the Ao Nang Princess ferry. Switch to the speedboat to start the island hopping to Phranang Cave Beach at the Railay Peninsula, Poda Island, Chicken Island and the sandbar at Tup Islets.
The trip includes several open water swimming and snorkeling stops of around 30 minutes. It is possible to stay on the boat during this time. Please wear a life jacket if you are not a confident swimmer. Travel time between the various beaches is maximum 20 to 25 minutes, usually less.
A popular stop is at Chicken Island, which got its name from a bizarre rock formation resembling the head of a chicken. One end of the island consists of steep cliffs, while the other end has beautiful beaches along a peninsula. This peninsula gets flooded at high tide, creating a small island. At low tide you can walk between the Tup Islets and Chicken Island.
The itinerary will vary according to the tides, so that you arrive at the sandbank as close to low tide as possible. The lunch will be provided in a restaurant on an island beach. You will be transported back to the hotel after the trip with arrival time at approx. 5:30pm.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Ao Nang Travel & Tour.
- Please bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops and a camera.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This trip includes several open-water swimming & snorkeling stops of around 30 minutes. It is possible to stay on the boat during this time. Please wear a life jacket if you are not a confident swimmer. Travel time between the various beaches is maximum 20–25 minutes, usually less.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions.
- Hotel round trip transfer in Phuket
- Ferry cruise from Rassada Port to Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- Drinking water and fruit
- Thai lunch
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 07:00 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Phuket
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet the crew at Rassada Pier
- 08:30 - 10:00: Depart by ferry to Ao Nang in Krabi
- 10:00 - 10:15: Switch to speed boat and cruise to Tup Island
- 10:15 - 11:00: Relax at Tup Island & walk on the sandbar at low tide
- 11:10 - 12:00: Swim & snorkel at Chicken Island
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant on Chicken Island
- 13:10 - 14:00: Relax, sunbath & swim at Poda Island
- 14:10 - 15:00: Visit Pranang Cave Beach at Railay
- 15:00 - 15:30: Return back to Nopparat Thara Pier
- 15:30 - 17:00: Head back to Phuket by ferry
- 17:00 - 17:30: Transfer to the hotel