Zip Line Adventures in Krabi Fun Park
Tree top fun and frolics!
From one platform to another and from tree to tree, adventurers balance themselves through an assortment of zip lines, tightropes, ladders, “flying” broomsticks, bicycles and even skateboards. Two courses ranging from a relatively easy section suitable for children as young as 6 up (and over 120cm in height) to far more demanding sections suitable for thrill seeking individuals of all ages.
- Morning and afternoon pick up times, every hour from 09:00 until 17:00
- 20 Stations and 8 training stations to learn new skills
- The Harry Potter Broom stick ride, tightropes and swing rides
- The highest point is about 12 meters high and if you take a moment, you even have a beautiful view of the Sea!
- Enjoy lunch, fruit and refreshments (on half day course only)
Set in local countryside in the rural area of Ao Nam Mao just 7 km from Ao Nang, Krabi Fun Park is Ao Nang's latest adventure attraction.
Safety is the primary concern at Krabi Fun Park treetop experience and all steel rope lines are constructed using tried and tested methods that conform to the most rigid safety specifications. The harnesses provided are all imported from Europe and various sizes and types are available and fitted in a very professional manner at the beginning of every course. Everyone is fitted with safety gear, helmet, gloves and harness. Start with practicing on a low level zipline on which the safety procedures are taught.
There are two courses ranging from a relatively easy section suitable for children as young as 6 up (and over 120 cm in height) to far more demanding sections suitable for thrill seeking individuals of all ages.
The easiest course consists of 10 activities and takes only 20 mins to complete. The medium course covers 20 activities over a distance of 1 km (approx. 1 hour); the hard course has 20 activities over 1.5 km and takes around an hour and a half to complete.
The Krabi Fun Park treetop activity is suitable for adults and kids of all ages and is possible even on a day with some rain so get ziplining amongst the trees for a fun day out!
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Krabi Fun Park.
- Ziplining is restricted for children under 120 cm.
- The Krabi Fun Park is daily opened from 09:00 until 17:00.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch (only for half-day option)
- Professional English-speaking instructor
- Safety briefing and equipment (helmets, gloves etc.)
- Full accident insurance
- 09:00 - 09:15: Hotel Pickup in Krabi
- 09:15 - 09:20: Get your equipment
- 09:20 - 09:30: Safety instruction & training
- 09:30 - 10:30: Start your zipline program
- 10:30 - 10:45: Transfer back to your hotel