Waree Raksa Hot Spring Spa in Krabi Rainforest
Ultimate Spa & Massage Treatment
Indulge your senses with a full or half-day spa program in a secluded hot spring retreat located along the bank of Khlong Tom river just opposite the famous hot waterfall of Krabi. Relax in natural hot springs, and enjoy body treatments, hydrotherapy in hot and cold water pools, Thai yoga, and a traditional Thai massage.
- Indulge your senses with a full or half-day spa program in a lush green tropical garden
- Get a body scrub treatment using fresh ingredients
- Enjoy a healthy Thai lunch, with herbal drinks and tea
- Join a Thai handicraft session
- Take part in a Thai yoga session in the hot spring pools
- Get a relaxing body workout with a traditional Thai massage
Enjoy a full relaxation massage in one of our riverside cabanas. Dip into clear, odorless water with a PH value of 6.9, rich in beneficial minerals. The low salt level of the water is ideal for those on a salt-restricted diet. The water has been certified by Institute Romeis in Germany to be drinkable and rich in various beneficial minerals.
The benefits from the mineral content, water temperature and herbal properties of the spa's programs makes Waree Raksa a perfect place for hydrotherapy. Switching between hot and cool pools is considered a good exercise for the overall body systems, such as nervous system, blood circulation and respiratory system, and stimulate the temperature regulatory system in the body. This cell-level exercise revitalizes and energizes the body as well as improves the immune system and can relieve pain and sickness.
The source of 38 - 42 °C spring water was discovered by chance in 1989. 6 large private hot water pools are designed to blend with the natural surroundings. A dip in the water will activate your body to maintain its body temperature, and lead to a strong immune system.
A lush tropical landscape features a large area dedicated to fruit orchards and an organic garden. You can also take part in the spa's adaptation of Thai yoga with body stretches and self massage to promote blood circulation.
One of Wareerak’s key philosophies is the holistic approach for well-being through the use of natural and organic remedies. All the products, treatments, food and drinks are made from 100% organic and natural ingredients grown within the local garden. Each remedy has been created by spa and herbal experts, and used by highly trained staff to ensure maximum health benefits.
To complete a perfect Krabi holiday experience, the day spa at Waree Raksa should not be missed.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Vacation Village.
- Bring sunglasses, camera and dry clothes to change.
- Sunblock is not required as the place is well-shaded.
- Children are being well taken care of during your spa experience with painting and other children's activities.
- Guest are provided with bathing costume and a towel.
- There are at least 2 people required to run the spa program! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Walking shoes & swimming costumes
- Body scrub treatment using fresh ingredients
- Soft drinks & fruits
- Healthy Thai lunch (full-day option only), unlimited herbal drinks & tea
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Exploring the hot waterfalls and tropical garden
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:30 - 09:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:45 - 10:45: Drive by minivan to Waree Raksa Spa
- 10:45 - 11:45: Body scrub treatment with fresh ingredients
- 11:45 - 12:45: Hydrotherapy program with Thai Yoga, massage & herbal bath
- 12:45 - 13:45: Enjoy a healthy lunch
- 13:45 - 14:45: Thai handicraft session
- 14:45 - 15:45: Traditional Thai Massage
- 15:45 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel