Romantic Sunset Cruise in Krabi aboard the Srisupai Junk
Thai Junk Cruise with that certain something
Enjoy an afternoon of pure relaxation aboard the traditional style wooden junk ship Srisupai during your holiday in Krabi. You’ll take in one of Ao Nang most unmissable sights – its sunset. A delicious BBQ seafood and a rich Thai buffet dinner will be served on board.
- Climb aboard an historic Thai-style junk boat Srisupai
- Sail to 4 Islands off the Krabi coastline
- Watch the sunset over the Andaman on a sunset cruise
- Swim and snorkel in crystal clear waters
- Feast on a Thai buffet dinner
Around 16:00, you will head to Koh Poda, a small island fringed by crystal clear waters with a white sandy beach and coral reefs, followed by the Tup Islets with the famous sandbar which is only visible during low season. Continue to Chicken Island, the rock shaped like a rooster on the limestone mountain, which is an excellent spot for snorkeling with an abundance of tropical fish. After an hour later, you will stop at Pirate Beach for some water sports, such as snorkeling and swimming on the white-sandy beach. This place is famous fish feeding, and you can also watch the rock climbers jumping into the ocean.
Relax on the deck and enjoy the sunset views while the BBQ seafood and delicious Thai buffet dinner are served. Continue sailing toward Koh Do Island and return back to Ao Nam Pier around 19:30. You will be transferred back to your hotel safely after a wonderful and relaxing sunset cruise.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Srisupai Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- The National Park fees are not applicable.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- The boat can also be chartered for a private group. Please contact us to get a quotation and check for availability.
- There is a minimum of 8 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Thai buffet dinner with BBQ seafood
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English and Chinese speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- 13:45 - 14:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 14:00 - 14:30: Meet the boat staff at Ao Nam Mao Pier
- 14:30 - 15:30: Cruise along Krabi's coastline
- 15:30 - 17:00: Swim & snorkel at Poda Island
- 17:00 - 18:00: Enjoy dinner on the boat while cruising to Railay Beach
- 18:00 - 18:30: Relax & watch the sunset at Railay Beach
- 18:30 - 19:00: Return to the pier
- 19:00 - 19:30: Transfer to the hotel