Spa Sila Hot Stone Massage
Full-Day Spa in Wareerak Hot Springs
Melt away tensions and ease muscle stiffness with a hot stone massage in the tropical jungle at Wareerak Hot Spring Spa. The full-day spa treatment also includes a face & body mask, a hydrotherapy program and access to the Kinaree Hot Springs.
- Hot Stone Massage
- Thai Aroma Massage
- Hydrotherapy in hot & cold water pools
- Relax in the Kinaree Hot Springs
- Enjoy a nutritiuos Thai lunch
Indulge your body with the ancient beauty secret of Tanaka bark used by Burmese for more than 2000 years to soften and protect the skin. The mask contains Tanaka bark powder, rice flour, clary sage, peppermint essential oil and Thai “Din Sor Pong” clay powder.
Relax in natural hot springs and enjoy a hydrotherapy in hot and cold water pools. Walk along a “reflexology foot path” to massage and stimulate acupressure points on the soles of the feet. Then enjoy a Thai-style deep aroma massage with yoga stretching combined with sophisticated western-style Swedish massage.
The highlight of this spa trip is the Hot Stone Massage. It is a specialty massage where the therapist uses smooth, heated stones to warm up tight muscles so he can work on pressure points and problem areas to alleviate tension and stress. The treatment is followed by a singing bowl therapy, an alternative medicine in which patients listen to the sounds created by Tibetan singing bowls.
Enjoy a nutritious Thai lunch at Wareerak Hot Spring Spa including unlimited herbal drinks and tea. Return back to your hotel completely relaxed with renewed energy and wellbeing.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Vacation Village.
- Bring sunglasses, camera and dry clothes to change.
- Sunblock is not required as the place is well-shaded.
- Children are being well taken care of during your spa experience with painting and other children's activities.
- Guest are provided with bathing costume and a towel.
- There are at least 2 people required to run the spa program! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Walking shoes & swimming costumes
- Body scrub treatment using fresh ingredients
- Drinking water & fruits
- Nutritious Thai lunch, unlimited herbal drinks & tea
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Exploring the hot waterfalls and tropical garden
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:30 - 09:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:30 - 10:00: Drive by minivan to Wareerak Spa in Klong Thom
- 10:00 - 10:30: Prepare the body with fresh scrub
- 10:30 - 11:00: Enjoy Tanaka face & body mask
- 11:00 - 11:30: Relax in the Kinaree Hot Springs
- 11:30 - 12:00: Hydrotherapy with Thai herbal bath
- 12:00 - 12:15: Reflexology foot massage walk
- 12:15 - 13:15: Enjoy a nutritious Thai lunch with herbal tea
- 13:15 - 13:30: Relax & fold flowers
- 13:30 - 14:20: Aromatherapy & Hot Stone Massage
- 14:20 - 14:30: Singing bowl therapy
- 14:30 - 15:00: Time to relax and meditate
- 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer back to the hotel