Private Day Trip to Ancient Silk Road in Krabi including Wareerak Hot Spring Spa
History of the Thai Silk Road
Krabi was once a trading station on the ancient silk route. Visit Khlong Thom museum where old beads and coins are exhibited. Meditate at Tiger Cave Temple, enjoy the Wareerak Hot Spring Spa with a private mineral hydrotherapy and refresh in the Emerald Pool.
- Explore Tiger Cave Temple, a perfect place for Buddhists to meditate
- Visit Khlong Thom Temple, home of the museum of ancient beads & coins
- Trek through the jungle to the Emerald Pool where you can have a refreshing swim
- Have a nutritious lunch at Wareerak Hot Spring Spa
- Indulge in a hot spring retreat with hydrotheraphy
On this full-day tour you will visit different places along the silk route in Krabi. Explore the Tiger Cave Temple (Wat Tham Seua), an ancient temple in Krabi and a perfect place for Buddhists to meditate. Please note that there will be not enough time to climb the 1237 steps to the summit. But you can take the shorter trail with 184 steps which leads to the foothills area where the monks live near the caves. This area is surrounded by old trees and is the perfect place for relaxation and meditation.
Enjoy a nutritious lunch at Wareerak Hot Spring Spa before enjoying the private mineral hot spring in Anodard Pool amid the nature. The hydrotherapy spa treatment lets you forget all your daily worries and is approved by Thailand's Kinnaree awards for Thai Wisdom, and Amazing Day Spa award.
Continue to the famous Emerald Pool and trek along a jungle trail to the fresh water pond. It is also referred to as Crystal Pool and is part of the national park full of emerald colored natural springs where you can swim to freshen up. Then it is time to head back to your hotel, where you will approx. arrive at 16:00.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring sunglasses, camera and dry clothes to change.
- Sunblock is not required as the place is well-shaded.
- Children are being well taken care of during your spa experience with painting and other children's activities.
- Guest are provided with bathing costume and a towel.
- There are at least 4 people required to run the joint tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Visit of Tiger Cave Temple
- Visit of Khlong Thom Coin Museum
- Visit of Emerald Pool
- Exploring the hot waterfalls and tropical garden
- Walking shoes & swimming costumes
- Body scrub treatment using fresh ingredients
- Soft drinks and fruits
- Healthy Thai lunch and unlimited herbal drinks & tea
- Professional English-speaking guide
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 09:15: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:15 - 09:45: Drive by minivan to Tiger Cave Temple
- 09:45 - 11:15: Visit Tiger Cave Temple
- 11:15 - 12:30: Visit Khlong Tom Temple & Coin Museum
- 12:30 - 13:30: Enjoy lunch at Wareerak Hot Spring Spa
- 13:30 - 14:15: Enjoy hydrotherapy spa in Wareerak Hot Spring
- 14:15 - 15:30: Walk & swim in the Emerald Pool
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel