Sea Cave Kayaking Adventure to the Scull Stone Cliff at Khao Karos from Krabi
Ghost Rock, cave man window and more miracles
Explore the hidden sea caves of Khao Karos on a spectacular longtail boat trip along the rugged limestone dotted coastline in the north of Krabi. Enter a maze of narrow mangrove canyons by kayak which will lead you to hidden lagoons and dramatic towering karst cliffs including the 'Ghost Rock'. Enter the spooky cave and climb up the short ladders to an opening, offering fantastic views across the bay.
- Lontailboat ride along rugged limestone cliffs of Khao Karos
- Paddle by kayak into small mangrove canyons and lagoons
- Enjoy a spectaluar view through the 'Cave Man Window'
- Eat a delicious Thai style lunch at Hat Makham
- Small group tour to a hidden mangrove jewel in Ao Luk
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Blue Anda Krabi Travel.
- Bring a towel, waterproof bag, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on kayak.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Paddle guides are available as an add-on service for this tour
- There is a minimum of 3 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruits
- Buffet lunch
- Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- 08:00 - 09:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:30 - 09:50: Meet the boat crew at Wang Toh Tao Pier near Baan Nai Nang
- 09:50 - 10:00: Undergo a short health checkup by our staff
- 10:00 - 10:20: Depart by longtail boat to Khao Na Phee
- 10:20 - 10:40: Photography & sightseeing of the 'Ghost Face'
- 10:40 - 11:40: Enjoy a spectacular view through the 'Cave Man Window'
- 10:40 - 11:40: Start kayaking into the mangrove forest at Chong Lod Khao
- 11:40 - 12:20: Explore Tham Song Chan Cave
- 12:20 - 12:40: Head further to Hat Makham
- 12:40 - 13:15: Enjoy a Thai buffet lunch
- 13:15 - 13:40: Relax & swim at Hat Makham
- 13:40 - 14:00: Cruise further to Lae Nai
- 14:00 - 14:40: Paddle by kayak into the lagoon of Lae Nai
- 14:40 - 15:00: Return to the pier
- 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer back to the hotel