Sea Eagle Sunset Tour to 4 Islands in Krabi
Chill out on gorgeous islands
Join the super chilled Sea Eagle Sunset Tour and discover the 4 Islands in Krabi at slow pace. Depart at midday to avoid the crowds and get back after sunset, with plenty of fun activities in between: Snorkel at Koh Ya Wa Sam & Koh Ma Tang Ming, frolick at Poda Island and cruise around the archipelago on a speed boat. The highlight is a walk in ankle-deep water on the sandbar at Thale Waek connecting the small islets of Tup, Mor and Chicken Island. The crowning finale is an orange-red sunset at Phra Nang Cave Beach, followed by a Thai style BBQ dinner directly at Railay Beach.
- Afternoon speedboat trip to 4 Islands guided by the friendly crew of Sea Eagle Tour
- Walk on the spectacular sandbar in ankle-deep water connecting Tup & Chicken Island
- Snorkel with an abundance of marine life at Koh Ya Wa Sam & Koh Ma Tang Ming
- Feast in a romantic Thai style BBQ dinner directly at Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Watch the spectacular orange-red sky at sunset from Railay Beach
Meet your friendly and attentive guide at the check-in counter where you will get all the required information to have an unforgettable adventure.
Depart on a 2-engine speed boat with a maximum of 30 guests aboard to the 4 Islands archipelago. The first stop will be at Koh Tup, an offshore island with panoramic views of the Krabi coastline as its backdrop. At low tide, a sandbar emerges linking Tup Island with Chicken Island as well as the smaller Mor Island. This unique occurrence is commonly referred to as Talay Waek, meaning ‘divided sea’.
Cruise slowly past Koh Kai which got its name from a bizarre rock formation resembling the head of a chicken. This is definitely the right time for all photographers to prove their talent. Escape reality and leave the crowds behind with a stop at Koh Ya Wa Sam, where hordes of visitors are replaced by serenity and relaxation. This secret island is the ideal snorkeling spot with a beautiful coral reef and colourful fish - find your own Nemo.
On the way to Poda Island, you will have the opportunity to snorkel in deep water around Koh Ma Tang Ming Island, a small rocky outcrop just in front of Koh Poda. Feel like a stroll along the beach? You will have plenty of time to explore the largest island of the group despite its area being no more than a kilometre in diameter. Covered with palm and pine trees and almost entirely encircled by a soft white sand beach, it is every inch the stunning tropical getaway.
The last stop will be at Phra Nang Cave Beach with powdery sand and crystal clear waters. It is ranked amongst Asia's top ten beaches by TripAdvisor, and offers spectacular limestone cliffs with staggering stalagmites and stalactites. On the edge of Phra Nang Beach, a cave has been dedicated to a princess goddess named Phra Nang. According to legend, she was an Indian princess who was killed in a shipwreck. In another tale, Phra Nang was the wife of a fisherman who was lost at sea. She lived out the rest of her days in the cave, awaiting her husband’s return.
Before it's getting dark, feast in a romantic Thai style BBQ dinner directly at the beach while watching the spectacular orange-red sky at sunset. Enjoy this unique moment before heading back to the pier where the driver will bring you back to your hotel with lasting memories.
This trip is suitable for individual travellers, but also for private groups or families, honeymooners and couples. The tour program is subject to change due to the weather and sea conditions.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Sea Eagle Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 6 people required to run this tour!
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & soft drinks
- Snacks & seasonal fruits
- Thai style BBQ dinner
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 13:00 - 13:30: Pick up from Klong Muang, Tubkaek, Ao Nam Mao and Krabi Town
- 13:30 - 13:40: Pick up from Ao Nang
- 13:40 - 13:45: Meet the enthusiastic crew of Sea Eagle Tour at Nopparat Thara Pier
- 13:45 - 14:00: Depart by speed boat to 4 Islands archipelago with a maximum of 30 guests aboard
- 14:00 - 14:20: Walk on the natural sandbar at Thale Waek connecting Tup and Chicken Island
- 14:20 - 14:30: Cruise slowly past Koh Kai which got its name from a bizarre rock formation resembling the head of a chicken
- 14:30 - 15:10: Snorkel at the secret Ya Wa Sam Island surrounded by a beautiful coral reef
- 15:10 - 15:50: More snorkeling at Koh Ma Tang Ming, a small rocky outcrop in front of Koh Poda
- 15:50 - 17:00: Relax at the lovely white sandy beach of Poda Island which is ideal for sunbathing and swimming
- 17:00 - 17:45: Visit Phra Nang Cave Beach with soft sand, a local fishermen shrine, deep winding caves backed by aw-inspiring limestone rock formations
- 17:45 - 18:00: Watch the spectacular sunset from Railay Beach with red-orange colours over the Andaman Sea
- 18:00 - 18:45: Feast in a romantic Thai style BBQ dinner directly at the beach
- 18:45 - 19:00: Return to the pier and transfer to the hotel