Radarom Thai Massage and Spa Packages in Ao Nang
A Spa journey inspired by Traditional Thai Healing
The Radarom Thai Massage and Spa packages in Ao Nang offers Thai, oil and foot massages, herbal ball compress and aloe vera after sun treatments at a reasonable price. Choose your genuine indulging therapy from one of the pampering packages and spend an intimate moment with yourself during your Krabi holiday.
- Relax with traditional Thai massages and oil massages
- Enjoy therapies provided by highly-skilled professionals
- Luxuriate with body wraps, facials and aloe vera scrubs
- Flexible Spa treatment
Experience soothing massages, energizing body wraps, revitalizing facials and scrubs with natural ingredients, such as tamarind, coconut and various herbs. Calm nerves and redirect energy with a herbal ball massage. Your skin will certainly be shiny and soft.
A traditional Thai massage session will make you feel both relaxed and energized through its unique combination of full body stretching and reflexology. Regular practice improves your whole posture and flexibility. The internal organs and blood and lymph circulation are also stimulated, which results in smoother functioning and better elimination of toxins from the body. Blocked areas of tension should open out and your body and mind should feel more balanced and refreshed.
The highly qualified therapists combine traditional essential oil along with their well-trained techniques to fit your spirit and your necessity. No matter if you feel stressed or tired or even you just would like to be spoiled for supreme satisfaction and pleasure. The complete variety of treatment should have something suitable for your own personal fulfillment and requirement.
Relax, unwind and indulge as we pamper you from head to toe with one of the pampering Spa packages. The spa is daily opened from 10am to 10pm.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- All 60-minute massage packages can be extended by 30 minutes to a complete body treatment at a small extra fee.
- Massage therapy is not recommended for people with conditions as follows: any skin diseases, rashes, cuts, abrasions or open wounds; immediately after surgery; immediately after chemotherapy or radiation treatment, unless recommended by your doctor; those prone to blood clots; individuals with a fever, major varicose veins, untreated hypertension, pitting edema, angina, epilepsy, bell's palsy, sunburn or neuritis.
- Pregnant women and individuals with any serious heart condition should check with their doctor first.
- Hotel round-trip in Ao Nang
- Welcome drink
- Massage client information and consultation form
- Herbal tea after the massage
- Traditional Thai Massage - 1 hour
- 09:40 - 10:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 10:00 - 10:05: Enjoy a welcome drink
- 10:05 - 10:10: Choose your aroma & fill in the medical form
- 10:10 - 10:15: Foot wash & change the clothes
- 10:15 - 11:15: Start your massage
- 11:15 - 11:20: Drink hot tea
- 11:20 - 11:30: Fill in the feedback form
- 11:30 - 11:50: Transfer back to the hotel