Private Phi Phi Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle
Have it your way
Cruise on a chartered speed boat operated by Sea Eagle Tour to Phi Phi Islands from Krabi. Enjoy the exciting ride through the Andaman Sea and immerse yourself in the beautiful sea at Maya Bay and beyond, with just your immediate friends and family.
- Explore the beautiful Phi Phi Islands at your own speed
- Stay in one place longer and other places less
- Stop at hidden coves far from the crowds
- Travel in more space and comfort to Maya Bay and beyond
Start the trip with a convenient pickup service from your hotel or villa in Krabi. Meet the boat crew of Sea Eagle Tour at Nopparat Thara Pier and cruise by speed boat to the Phi Phi Islands in less than 1 hour. Visit all the highlights such as Maya Bay (only accessible during high season), Loh Sama Bay, Phi Leh Bay, Viking Cave, Monkey Beach, Koh Phi Phi Don and Bamboo Island.
With a private charter, you set the pace and tailor your own timetable for each island to suit your needs and requirements. Please contact us with your requests and we can start planning your special day onboard with Sea Eagle Tour.
Sit back and relax, we got you covered with an English speaking tour guide, all safety and snorkel equipment, a yummy Thai lunch and the National Park entrance fees for all passengers.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Sea Eagle Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for infants under 3 years old, pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruit
- Buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 08:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:45 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 09:00 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Phi Phi Leh
- 10:00 - 11:00: Walk on “The Beach” at Maya Bay (only during high season)
- 11:00 - 11:30: Snorkel on the coral reef in Loh Samah Bay
- 11:30 - 12:00: Sightseeing & photography at Phi Leh Bay & Viking Cave
- 12:00 - 12:15: See monkeys at Monkey Beach
- 12:15 - 12:45: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- 12:45 - 13:45: Explore the island path of Ton Sai on Phi Phi Don
- 13:45 - 15:00: Relax on the white sandy beach of Bamboo Island
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to the mainland in Ao Nang
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel