Private Hong Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle
Create your own Hong Island hopping itinerary
Hop aboard the Sea Eagle speed boat and zip across the four superb islands of the Koh Hong group in a private atmosphere with just your friends and family. Set off by kayak around Hong Island and enter the spectacular Hong Lagoon with its turquoise waters and tall cliffs at your own pace.
- Explore the beautiful Koh Hong group at your own speed
- Paddle by kayak around Hong Island
- Stop at hidden islets far from the crowds
- Tailor your own timetable for each island
Get a convenient pickup service by minivan from your hotel in Krabi, and cruise from Nopparat Thara Pier to Hong Island. Make the first snorkelling stop at Koh Daeng, a rock island on the way to Koh Hong. When conditions are right, the water around the island is crystal clear and swimming is easy, with colourful fish everywhere around you.
Continue to Lading, Pakbia and Rai Island for taking photos and have a swim at the impressive sandbars revealed at low tide.
Next on the agenda is Hong Island which is part of a Marine National Park and is uninhabited, except for some birds and lizards that call the island home. There are two powdery white sand beaches lining twin bays. Each has calm, warm water, nearly transparent enough to snorkel without putting your face underwater.
Enjoy a picnic lunch under the shade of a tree. You will have a plenty of time to take in the beauty of this superb island, including snorkeling and kayaking activities.
The next stop is at the island’s hidden lagoon. You won’t get there by walking on Hong Island’s trails, but you can enter it by boat. The word Hong means “room” in Thai, and as you approach the narrow entrance to the lagoon, you will realise that you are actually entering a room-like area. The scenery at the lagoon is mesmerising for its turquoise waters and tall cliffs.
Return back to Ao Nang and get transferred to your hotel with an unforgettable experience of a lifetime.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Sea Eagle Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for infants under 2 years old, pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayak and equipment (only of kayak option has been booked)
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Ao Nang, Krabi Town & Railay Beach
- 09:00 - 09:30: Depart from Nopparat Thara Pier
- 09:30 - 10:20: Snorkel at Daeng Island
- 10:20 - 10:40: Continue to Lading Island for swimming & snorkeling
- 10:40 - 11:20: Stop at Pakbia & Rai Island for taking photos of the sandbar
- 11:20 - 12:00: Cruise into the “secret” Hong Lagoon
- 12:00 - 12:30: Enjoy lunch at the beach of Hong Island
- 12:30 - 14:00: Free time for swimming, sunbathing & kayaking (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 14:00 - 15:00: Head back to Nopparat Thara Pier and transfer back to your hotel