Private Half-Day Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers
Tailored one on one climbing lesson
Challenge yourself and climb your way up to the tropical summits of Railay Beach in Krabi with a half-day private climbing lesson. Choose from an early morning or afternoon departure with a convenient pickup from your hotel. Customize your course with a skilled, professional guide and experience greater levels of difficulty and safety. After the climbing course you can make use of some free time to rest at the spectacular Phra Nang Cave Beach before returning safely to the hotel.
- Challenging and super fun climbing activity at Railay Beach
- Private course with a one-on-one lesson from a pro
- Feel secure in the guidance of your professional instructor
- Customize your activity to experience greater levels of difficulty
- Travel hassle-free to Railay from your hotel by songtaew and longtail boat
The karst topography of Krabi can seem otherworldly, with its tall spires of limestone and exposed cliffs, it is truly a climber's paradise. The rock is all limestone and part of the world’s largest coral reef, stretching from China down to Papua New Guinea.
During your private course, you will be instructed by a professional and certified climber and spend time top rope climbing, bouldering, rappelling, and much more. You will be able to choose from 700 routes, ranging in skill level. All routes are graded and bolted.
Railay is also home to 2 of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, Pranang Cave and Tonsai Beach. With climbing spots right on the beach you will get to see splendid views out over the Andaman Sea.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of King Climbers.
- Transfer from your hotel to Railay Beach will be by pick-up truck (Songtaew) and longtail boat.
- This activity is tailored to meet all levels of climbing ability.
- Climbing is not recommended for pregnant women or people suffering from any serious medical conditions.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour if you stay in Klong Muang or Tubkaek Beach!
- Hotel pick up service in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tubkaek Beach
- Transportation to Railay Beach is by longtail boat
- Drinking water
- Climbing equipment
- Professional and certified climbing instructor
- Basic accident insurance
- 07:30 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet at Ao Nam Mao Pier
- 08:30 - 09:00: Depart by longtail boat to Railay Beach
- 09:00 - 09:30: Get your equipment & training
- 09:30 - 12:30: Do the climbing course
- 12:30 - 13:00: Relax at Railay Beach
- 13:00 - 13:30: Head back to the mainland & transfer back to the hotel