Private Full-Day Rock Climbing Course at Railay Beach by King Climbers
One-to-one climbing lesson from a pro
Challenge yourself and climb your way up to the tropical summits of Railay Beach in Krabi on a full-day private climbing course. You will be picked up at your hotel in the early morning before starting the first climbing session. Customize your experience with a skilled, professional guide and experience greater levels of difficulty with a higher level of safety. Take a break and enjoy lunch at around noon. Make use of some free time to rest then continue on with another exhilarating 3-hour climb. The experience ends with your safe return to the hotel.
- Challenge the tropical summits of Railay Beach
- Private course with a one-on-one lesson from a pro
- Feel secure in the guidance of your professional instructor
- Customize your activity to experience greater levels of difficulty
- Travel hassle-free with hotel pickup service including songtaew and longtail boat
The karst topography of Krabi can seem otherworldly, with its tall spires of limestone and exposed cliffs, it is truly a climber's paradise. The rock is all limestone and part of the world’s largest coral reef, stretching from China down to Papua New Guinea.
During your private course, you will be instructed by a professional and certified climber and spend time top rope climbing, bouldering, rappelling, and much more. You will be able to choose from 700 routes, ranging in skill level. All routes are graded and bolted.
Railay is also home to 2 of the most beautiful beaches on the planet, Pranang Cave and Tonsai Beach. With climbing spots right on the beach you will get to see splendid views out over the Andaman Sea.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of King Climbers.
- Transfer from your hotel to Railay Beach will be by pick-up truck (Songtaew) and longtail boat.
- This activity is tailored to meet all levels of climbing ability.
- Climbing is not recommended for pregnant women or people suffering from any serious medical conditions.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour if you stay in Klong Muang or Tub Kaek Beach!
- Hotel pick up service in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach
- Transportation to Railay Beach is by longtail boat
- Drinking water
- Climbing equipment
- Professional and certified climbing instructor
- Basic accident insurance
- 07:30 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:00 - 08:30: Meet at Ao Nam Mao Pier
- 08:30 - 09:00: Depart by longtail boat to Railay Beach
- 09:00 - 09:30: Get your equipment & training
- 09:30 - 12:30: Do the morning climbing course
- 12:30 - 14:00: Enjoy lunch & relax at Railay Beach
- 14:00 - 17:00: Do the afternoon climbing course
- 17:00 - 18:00: Chill out at Railay Beach
- 18:00 - 18:30: Head back to the mainland & transfer back to the hotel