Private 4 Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle
Full-Day Four Islands Boat Charter
Charter a private speed boat by Sea Eagle Tour to visit Chicken, Tub, Mor, Poda Island and Phra Nang Beach (4 Islands plus Railay) in Krabi, in case you feel inconvenient to rub shoulders with complete strangers on a group tour.
- Visit the Four Islands at your own pace
- Tailor your own timetable for each island
- Spend more time in the little paradise you have just discovered
- Walk on the sandbar between Tub, Mor & Chicken Island
- Swim at Phra Nang Cave Beach on Railay
The private tour includes activities such as swimming, snorkelling at Chicken Island, and walking along the sandbar which connects Tub, Mor & Chicken Island, know as “Talay Waek”. Enjoy a lunch package at Poda Island, where you can also spend time relaxing on this beautiful white sandy beach before heading to Railay Beach.
The boat will stop off at the beautiful Phra Nang Cave Beach on the Railay peninsula. This beach, inaccessible by road, is considered to be one of the most beautiful strips of sand in the world and features a famous cave inhabited by a princess spirit.
Then it's time to head back to Nopparat Thara Pier which is located at the mouth of Klong Haeng river. Transfer back to the hotel by minivan and let the ultimate privately guided experience pass in review.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Sea Eagle Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:15: Depart from Nopparat Thara Pier to the 4 Islands
- 09:30 - 10:20: Swimming & walking along the sandbar at Tup Islets
- 10:20 - 11:10: Photography & snorkeling at Chicken Island
- 11:10 - 13:00: Lunch & relaxing on Poda Island
- 13:00 - 14:30: Relaxing at Phranang Cave Beach at Railay Beach
- 14:30 - 15:00: Cruise back to Ao Nang
- 15:00 - 15:30: Transfer to hotel