Phra Nang Spa Packages and Thai Massages in Ao Nang
The ultimate spa experience in Phra Nang Inn
Discover the ultimate spa sensation at Phra Nang Spa in the beach wing of Phra Nang Inn Resort in Ao Nang Krabi with ancient art of Thai massages, high quality natural products and well-crafted spa packages and treatments offered by experienced Thai massage therapists.
- Relax with ancient art of Thai massage
- Enjoy spa treatments provided by certified therapists
- Luxuriate with body wraps, effective facials and scrubs
- Relaxing and revitalizing spa treatments
- Cozy spa located in the coconut wing at Phra Nang Inn Resort
The family-friendly spa provides a range of massages and spa packages such as Thai massage, aromatherapy oil massage, and foot massage. The certified therapists provide high quality massages with a touch of Thainess and herbal drinks served at the end of each massage.
All Phra Nang Spa treatments are meticulously designed to take you to the height of relaxation and relieve stress. Similarly, the spa packages let you enjoy sets of spa treatments that suit their specific desire.
Don't miss the traditional Thai massage which is a must-try massage for foreign travellers. It is influenced by Chinese and Indian healing arts, which involves a combination of stretching and acupressure techniques. The massage is oil-free and performed on a mattress, with loose pajamas are worn.
The spa is daily opened from 10am to 10pm with the last appointment at 9pm.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Vacation Village.
- Spa treatment are recommended for children over the age of 12.
- Massage therapy is not recommended for people with conditions as follows: any skin diseases, rashes, cuts, abrasions or open wounds; immediately after surgery; immediately after chemotherapy or radiation treatment, unless recommended by your doctor; those prone to blood clots; individuals with a fever, major varicose veins, untreated hypertension, pitting edema, angina, epilepsy, bell's palsy, sunburn or neuritis.
- Pregnant women and individuals with any serious heart condition should check with their doctor first.
- The spa is daily opened from 10am to 10pm with the last appointment at 9pm.
- Hotel round-trip in Ao Nang
- Welcome drink
- Massage client information and consultation form
- Herbal tea after the massage