Phi Phi Islands Deluxe Tour from Krabi including National Park Fees
A day of leisure at breathtaking Phi Phi Islands
Escape by speed boat to the pristine Phi Phi Islands off Krabi’s coast. Have a day at your leisure, marvel at colorful marine life and spectacular coral reefs. Take the opportunity to go snorkeling and swimming at Phi Ley Bay and Maya Bay in turquoise waters.
- Ride to Koh Phi Phi on board a 2-engine speed boat with 30 seats
- Swim off the white powder sandy beaches at Maya Bay
- Spectacular sights of rare marine life & coral reefs
- Stop at the stunning location of the Hollywood movie 'The Beach'
- Open sea snorkeling at Phi Leh Bay
- See ancient wall paintings in Viking Cave surrounded by thousands of swallows
The first stop is at Bamboo Island, where you can dive into the exquisite, turquoise water for a swim. Continue to the famous Maya Bay on Phi Phi Ley. Observe the stunning scenery and laze on the pristine white sandy beach that was used in the Hollywood movie 'The Beach'.
Break for a delicious Thai buffet lunch overlooking the bay of Ton Sai Bay and stroll along the promenade on Koh Phi Phi Don. You will have more time to dive into the stunning crystal-clear water for a snorkeling adventure to closely observe the diverse marine life and corals. And - not to be forgotten - the stops at Monkey Beach and Viking Cave.
After an action-packed day, the speed boat brings you back to the main land of Krabi, where your transfer takes you back to your hotel.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and seasonal fruit
- Buffet lunch in a restaurant on Koh Phi Phi Don
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 10:00: Depart by speed boat from Nopparat Thara Pier to Phi Phi Islands
- 10:00 - 10:45: Explore the corals at Bamboo Island with white sandy beaches
- 10:45 - 11:10: Snorkel with colorful fish & corals at Loh Samah Bay
- 11:10 - 11:40: Sightseeing & photography at Pileh Bay
- 11:40 - 12:30: Relax at 'The Beach' of Maya Bay
- 12:30 - 13:30: Lunch at a restaurant on Phi Phi Don
- 13:30 - 14:00: Sightseeing at Ton Sai on Phi Phi Don
- 14:00 - 15:00: Explore Monkey Beach including snorkeling
- 15:00 - 16:00: Cruise back to Ao Nang
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel