Phi Phi Island Tour by Speed Boat from Krabi
Escape to Bamboo Island, Monkey Beach, Viking Cave, Phi Leh Bay & Maya Bay
Visit the world famous Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day tour from Krabi by speed boat. Swim and relax on the beaches of Bamboo Island, Maya Bay and Tonsai Beach and experience the marine life with two open water snorkeling stops over coral reefs at Monkey Bay and Hin Klang.
- Speed boat with up to 34 seats & 2 engines so you never feel crowded
- Swim off the spectacular beaches of Bamboo Island
- Cruise to Viking Cave and see ancient wall paintings surrounded by thousands of swallows
- Stop at Maya Bay to see the stunning location of the Hollywood movie The Beach
- Feed wild monkeys in the hidden cove of Monkey Beach
- Open sea snorkeling near Phi Phi Don
Phi Phi Don (the largest of the Phi Phi islands) is known for its fine beaches and coral formations. Above average tourist facilities are available along the 2 beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Lo Dalam. During the day you will visit Maya Bay, where “The Beach” was filmed, swim in some of the world's clearest water, snorkel at the beautiful Hin Klang, and explore Viking Cave, where thousands of swallows nest.
Discover the hidden coves of Phi Phi Leh, such as Phi Leh Bay, where the limestone cliffs rise straight up from the waters and are only reachable by boat. Snorkel among the coral gardens of Ao Maya and Ao Lo Sama, or the isolated reefs of Bamboo Island. Completely uninhabited, and surrounded by flawless sand beaches, expect to see abundant reef fish and even the occasional leopard shark.
Timings for each stop on the trip may vary depending on weather and sea conditions. The only fixed point in the day is a buffet lunch serving traditional thai food and western fare, at a restaurant near the beach on Koh Phi Phi Don, after which you have an hour for shopping and exploration of the island.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and seasonal fruit
- Buffet lunch in a restaurant on Koh Phi Phi Don
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:15: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 09:15 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat to Phi Phi Island in less than 1 hour
- 10:00 - 10:45: Relax on the beach at Bamboo Island
- 10:45 - 11:45: Sightseeing & photography at Viking Cave & Pileh Bay
- 11:45 - 12:45: Swim & walk on “The Beach” at Maya Bay
- 12:45 - 13:00: Sightseeing at Monkey Beach
- 13:00 - 14:00: Lunch at a beach restaurant on Phi Phi Don
- 14:00 - 15:00: Open water snorkeling near Phi Phi Don
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to the mainland in Ao Nang
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel