Phi Phi Island Speed Boat Tour by Sea Eagle
Escape to Bamboo Island, Monkey Beach, Viking Cave, Phi Leh Bay & Maya Bay
Visit the world famous Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day speed boat tour from Krabi. Swim and relax on the beach of Maya Bay and experience the rich marine life with two snorkeling stops on the coral reefs at Loh Samah Bay and Bamboo Island.
- Speed boat with up to 34 seats & 2 engines so you never feel crowded
- Walk at Maya Bay to see the stunning location of the Hollywood movie “The Beach”
- Snorkel on the coral reef in Loh Samah Bay
- Stopover at Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- Swim off the spectacular beaches of Bamboo Island
You will be collected from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Klong Muang or Tubkaek Beach in the morning, the exact pickup time will be indicated at time of confirmation. Check in with the Sea Eagle crew at Nopparat Thara Pier and cruise over to Koh Phi Phi Leh on a comfortable speed boat with a limited number of 34 seats. On the way we will pick-up other guests staying at Railay Beach.
The first stop will be at Maya Bay which is famous from the movie “The Beach”. Here you can go for a stroll along the white sandy beach and swim in some of the clearest water in the world. Your guide will walk with you across Phi Phi Leh Island to Loh Samah Bay - a beautiful setting including a small green island planted in the Andaman Sea.
After that, you will continue by boat to Loh Samah Bay for snorkeling the underwater world. Here you can see many colorful fish, mainly yellow and blue, and even spot the occasional leopard shark. Then, you’ll head toward the stunning view of Pileh Lagoon and make a short stop at Viking Cave to see where the Phi Phi birds nest soup were harvested.
Next stop is Monkey Beach, which is located on the southwestern side of Tonsai Bay - often confused with Monkey Bay, a similar spot located on the other side of Phi Phi Don Island. It is a simply stunning 150 m long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water. The backside of the beach is a rather steep limestone cliff, covered with lush vegetation that offers monkeys a comfortable habitat. During low tide you can see a colony of monkeys having their breakfast down on the beach.
The morning session will end on Phi Phi Don, the larger of the 2 sister islands. A rich Thai buffet lunch is served in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort. Then it is time to explore the island path of Ton Sai which offers average tourist facilities along the beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Loh Dalum Bay.
In the afternoon you will have to chance to swim and snorkel at Bamboo Island, a tiny and flat island covered by lush vegetation and entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500 m from the shore. The uninhabited paradise location 3 miles (5 km) off the northern tip of Koh Phi Phi Don provides its masked and finned visitors with the feeling of swimming in an aquarium.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Sea Eagle Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Maya Bay can't be visited in low season from 1st June until 31st October issued by the Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to enter Maya Bay, but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruit
- Buffet lunch in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 08:00 - 08:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:45 - 09:00: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 09:00 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat to Koh Phi Phi Leh
- 10:00 - 11:00: Walk on “The Beach” at Maya Bay
- 11:00 - 11:30: Snorkel on the coral reef in Loh Samah Bay
- 11:30 - 12:00: Sightseeing & photography at Phi Leh Bay & Viking Cave
- 12:00 - 12:15: See monkeys at Monkey Beach
- 12:15 - 12:45: Enjoy lunch at the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort
- 12:45 - 13:45: Explore the island path of Ton Sai on Phi Phi Don
- 13:45 - 15:00: Relax on the white sandy beach of Bamboo Island
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head back to the mainland in Ao Nang
- 16:00 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel