Phi Phi Highlights & Sunset Cruise aboard The Freedom from Krabi
Phi Phi Highlights on the Indonesian Pinisi Boat
Experience the highlights of the Phi Phi Islands including the world's famous Maya Bay aboard the Indonesian Pinisi Boat, “The Freedom”. The day is filled with cruising, swimming, snorkeling, beach, sun and fun. The schedule is designed to avoid the crowds so you can have the best scenery and experience on this full day trip from Krabi.
- Snorkel at the best spots on Phi Phi Islands
- Visit Maya Beach when most tourist depart for lunch
- Cruise around Phi Phi Ley, passing Viking Cave & Monkey Beach to Bamboo Islands
- Buffet lunch served on board while cruising to Maya Bay
- Swimming and relaxation at Bamboo Island
- Sunset cruise back to Ao Nang with cocktails and canapés
Enjoy a delicious Thai buffet lunch served on board before you arrive at Maya Beach at the most peaceful and beautiful time. Here you will have time to snorkel amongst the colorful reef fish and visit the beach.
After Maya Bay, continue on to view other highlights of Phi Phi such as Viking Cave, Hin Klang, Phi Ley Bay etc., before the final beach stop of the day at Bamboo Island. Enjoy the tranquil and beautiful beach while it is almost deserted. Leaving the beach around 16:00, boarding back to Freedom, you will find a refreshing cocktail punch, red and white wine, ice cold beer, soft drinks and canapés awaiting you. We continue the cruise slowly back to Ao Nang, while listening to relaxing music during the spectacular Andaman sunset. Take the last chance for snorkeling at Chicken Island – just before it is getting dark.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Krabi Spesialisten.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- There is a minimum of 12 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Use one of the cabins as a 'nap room' for the smaller children
- Fruit, drinking water and soft drinks
- Light breakfast with coffee, tea and cake
- Cocktail, canapés and snacks
- Thai buffet lunch on board
- Cold towel
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 06:45 - 07:15: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 07:15 - 08:00: Meet the crew at Nopparat Thara Pier & get instructions
- 08:00 - 10:00: Depart by the Indonesian Pinisi Boat to Phi Phi Islands
- 10:00 - 11:00: Snorkel, swim & relax at Bamboo Island
- 11:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch on board the sailing boat while cruising to Maya Bay
- 13:00 - 14:30: Cruise to Phi Phi Ley, Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- 14:30 - 16:30: Head back to Chicken Island
- 16:30 - 17:30: Swim & snorkel at Chicken Island
- 17:30 - 18:00: Get served cocktails & canapés while cruising back to the pier
- 18:30 - 19:00: Transfer to the hotel