Phang Nga Bay Tour Including James Bond Island and Hong Island by Speedboat from Krabi
Phang Nga Bay Explorer
Explore the beautiful Phang Nga Bay on this thrilling speedboat tour from Krabi. Visit the famous James Bond Island and paddle by kayak through exotic sea caves with a thriving variety of wildlife. Continue to the pristine Hong Island and snorkel at the gorgeous beach with waveless turquoise water filled with fish. With hotel transfer, drinks, snacks and a sumptuous buffet lunch, this full-day excursion is the ideal way to experience the Phang Nga Bay.
- Catch a speedboat to James Bond Island
- Marvel at the limestone outcrops of Phang Nga Bay
- Cruise to Lot Noi Cave for a guided canoe adventure
- Enjoy a local lunch at the floating village of Koh Panyee
- Snorkel and swim in the pristine waters of Hong Island
Your first stop today is the incredible James Bond Island, which is the highlight of this tour. Without a doubt, the most famous landmark in Phang Nga Bay, thanks to its starring role in the James Bond film 'The Man with the Golden Gun.' Luckily it is under National Park protection and as a result no boats are allowed to go too close to the island. The best way to view James Bond Island is from the small beach on Khao Phing Kan.
Khao Phing Kan is a very high leaning rock that has some small caves inside. It’s pretty amazing and fun to check them all out. On its crowded eastern beach, there are stalls and stands selling knickknack souvenirs, mostly made from shells and woods.
Moving on, you cruise out to Lot Noi Cave at Thalu Island. Here, you transfer to a canoe (if you have booked the sea kayaking option) for an adventure paddling through the sea caves found among the mangrove forests.
The tour includes a Thai style lunch at the charming Panyee Island – a nearby Muslim fishing village. The locals live in stilt houses and you will have the opportunity to witness first hand the daily life of a community unchanged over time.
Finish your day by swimming in the crystal clear waters that surround the pristine Hong Island. Dry off by relaxing on a secluded beach before it’s time to be back on board for your speedboat journey back to Krabi.
Your hotel transfer will be waiting for you at the pier.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Krabi Discovery Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- There is a minimum of 8 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch in a restaurant on Panyee Island
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayak and equipment (only of kayak option has been booked)
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:45 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:00: Meet the crew at Ao Thalane Pier
- 09:00 - 09:45: Cruise by speed boat to James Bond Island
- 09:45 - 11:15: Sightseeing & photography at James Bond Island & Khao Phing Kan
- 11:15 - 11:30: Continue to Thalu Island
- 11:30 - 12:00: Guided kayaking into Lot Noi Cave (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 12:00 - 13:00: Have lunch on Panyee Island
- 13:00 - 13:30: Sightseeing & shopping on Koh Panyee
- 13:30 - 14:00: Continue to Koh Hong
- 14:00 - 15:30: Beach time & photography at Hong Island
- 15:30 - 16:00: Cruise by speedboat into the lagoon of Hong Island
- 16:00 - 16:30: Head back to Ao Thalane Pier
- 16:30 - 17:00: Transfer to the hotel