One Day Tour by Longtail Boat on Cheow Lan Lake in Khao Sok National Park from Krabi
Breathtaking views on Rajjaprabha Dam Reservoir
This day trip will take you to see the beauty of Cheow Lan Lake in one day from Krabi. Take in every bit of the magnificent beauty of Guilin of Thailand where the greenery is perfectly preserved, surrounded by the rows of limestone and trees that stand in the emerald lake.
- Longtail boat ride on Cheow Lan Lake
- Jungle hike through tropical rainforest in Khao Sok National Park
- Bamboo rafting to Pakarang Cave (also known as Coral Cave)
- Have lunch in the raft house restaurant
- Relaxing, swimming and kayaking at the raft house
After arrival at Cheow Lan Pier, the adventure starts with a longtail boat cruise on Cheow Lan Lake. It is one of the most beautiful places on earth, with over 100 islands with towering limestone cliffs that give the emerald lake its fairy-tale scenery. Gibbons and hornbills are commonly seen in the old-growth jungle trees at the water's edge.
Continue the trip with a hike through the lush green jungle of Khao Sok National Park. Switch to a bamboo raft which brings you further to Coral Cave with impressing stalactites and stalagmites.
Continue to the floating bungalows, where a nutrious Thai lunch is served in the raft house restaurant on the lake. After the meal you will have time for swimming, kayaking or just relaxing.
Head back by boat to the pier from where the car driver will bring you on road to your hotel in Krabi.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, good shoes, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, mosquito repellent and a camera.
- There is a minimum of 4 people required to run this tour!
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, coffee and fruits
- Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Longtail boat ride to raft house on Cheow Lan Lake
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:45 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 10:30: Drive by minivan to Cheow Lan Lake
- 10:30 - 12:30: Longtail boat cruise on Cheow Lan Lake
- 12:30 - 13:30: Jungle hike to Coral Cave including bamboo rafting
- 13:30 - 14:30: Lunch in the raft house restaurant
- 14:30 - 15:30: Relax, swim and kayak at the raft house
- 15:30 - 16:00: Cruise by boat back to the pier
- 16:00 - 18:00: Drive back to Krabi
- 18:00 - 18:30: Transfer to the hotel