Mr. Anda Day Tour to Koh Yao by Speed Boat from Krabi
The slightly different island tour
Let Mr. Anda show you untouched islands and super private beaches around Koh Yao far away from the hustle and bustle. Cruise by speed boat from a small fishing pier at Klong Sai River in Krabi to spectacular coral reefs around Yao Island and dive into the blue of the Andaman Sea. Hike up to the top of Nok Island with a 360° panorama view and laze at the Big Tree Beach surrounded by Thai indigenous plants.
- Cruise by speed boat in a small group to Kian Bay on Koh Yao Noi
- Walk through lush tropical vegetation to a large tree
- Explore spectacular coral reefs around Koh Yao
- Hike up to the top of Nok Island with a 360° panorama view
- Admire the stunning sunset over the Andaman Sea from the boat
Depart by speed boat in a small group of maximum 20 people to Kian Bay on the northern tip of Koh Yao Noi. From the beautiful beach a small path leads in about five minutes through lush tropical vegetation to a large tree that juts out high above the local forest and gave the bay its name.
Continue to Kudu Yai Island, little James Bond Island, and experience amazing nature at a hidden pristine lagoon with a white sandy beach surrounded by clear water where you can swim and snorkel. Here you will also enjoy a Thai style picnic lunch with vegetarian menu available on request.
Cruise further to Laem Haad Beach on the north-eastern coast of Koh Yao Yai overlooking its sister island Koh Yao Noi. A large sandy crescent appears at low tide, stretching so close to Koh Yao Noi, it looks like you could walk there. Framed by hundreds of coconut trees and thick jungle brimming with life, Laem Haad Beach is postcard perfect.
Next stop is at Koh Nok, where you can hike to the top of the island with a spectacular 360° panorama view. The last stop will be at Pakbia Island which belongs to the Hong Island group. Spend time with swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing at the beach before enjoying the sunset on the way back to the pier.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Mr. Anda Travel & Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca-Cola & seasonal fruits
- Thai style lunch at the beach (vegetarian menu available on request)
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 09:30 - 10:50: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 10:50 - 11:00: Meet the boat crew at Klong Sai Pier
- 11:00 - 11:40: Get safety instructions and depart to Kian Bay
- 11:40 - 12:30: Swim at Kian Bay and walk to the big tree in the evergreen jungle
- 12:30 - 14:15: Enjoy a Thai style lunch and relax at Kudu Island
- 14:15 - 14:30: Continue to Laem Haad Beach on Koh Yao Yai
- 14:30 - 15:30: Relax and make photos at Laem Haad Beach
- 15:30 - 15:45: Cruise further by speed boat to Koh Nok Yai
- 15:45 - 16:30: Hike to the top of Nok Island with a 360° panorama view
- 16:30 - 16:45: Head to Pakbia Island which belongs to the Hong Island Group
- 16:45 - 17:30: Spend time with swimming, snorkelling and sunbathing at the beach
- 17:30 - 18:00: Watch the beautiful sunset on board the speed boat
- 18:00 - 18:15: Arrive at Klong Sai Pier & transfer to the hotel