Luxury Sunset Cruise at Krabi's Coastlin with Power Catamaran
Immerse into the vibrant marine playground of Krabi
Join this luxurious sunset adventure and immerse yourself in the vibrant marine playground of Krabi. Get off the beaten path at the 4 Islands near Railay Beach and dive into the turquoise water of the Andaman Sea. Enjoy the astonishing beauty of the sunset aboard the 2-deck catamaran. Whether cool and elegant - the bar area is the ideal place to end the evening on a cozy note by having some freshly prepared Chicken Satay skewers, with a good glass of wine.
- Relish the panoramic views of the Krabi coastline
- Travel by luxury power catamaran with 2 decks to 4 Islands
- Snorkel at Phra Nang Cave Beach
- Taste Chicken Satay skewers, canapes & Pad Thai
- Watch the sunset while enjoying Panna Cotta & seasonal fruits
Board the well-equipped luxury cruising catamaran with two decks and one air-conditioned cabin at Krabi River Marina. Start the cruise with a sightseeing tour on the Krabi River – a good way to see Krabi Town, the twin mountains of Khao Kanab Nam and the Mangrove forest from a different perspective.
Sail over to the 4 Islands near Ao Nang and make short stops at Chicken Island, Poda Island and the sandbar at Thale Waek. Then you will be off for 1 hour to enjoy snorkeling in the crystal clear water at the famous Phra Nang Cave Beach, which belongs to the Railay peninsula. There are premium snorkeling masks and life jackets available on the boat.
Relish the panoramic view of the Krabi coastline and enjoy the astonishing beauty of the sunset over the Andaman Sea on the sundeck while listening to soft music. Grab some Chicken Satay skewers with Pad Thai, and enjoy a delicious selection of canapes. Alcoholic drinks are available at the bar.
While heading back to the marina, enjoy a fantastic night view of Thara Park and downtown Krabi. For dessert, you can look forward to Panna Cotta and seasonal fruits, before getting transferred back to your hotel, with unforgettable impressions and memories of this relaxing sunset cruise.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Yacht Master.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops and a camera.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Red & white wine, smirnoff, beer, juices, Coca-Cola and Fanta can be purchased from the bar.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water & seasonal fruits
- Pad Thai, Chicken Satay & Canapes
- Premium snorkeling equipment & life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 400 THB per adult and 200 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 14:00 - 14:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 14:45 - 15:00: Meet the boat crew at Krabi River Marina
- 15:00 - 15:30: Spot Khao Kanab Naam twin mountains & mangrove forest
- 15:30 - 16:00: Cruise over to the 4 Islands
- 16:00 - 16:20: Short stops at Chicken Island, Poda Island & sandbar at Thale Waek
- 16:20 - 17:30: Enjoy snorkeling at Phra Nang Cave Beach
- 17:30 - 18:00: Relish the panoramic view of the Krabi coastline
- 18:00 - 18:30: Grab some Pad Thai, Chicken Satay skewers and canapes
- 18:30 - 19:00: Get a glimpse of Thara Park & downtown Krabi
- 18:30 - 19:00: Taste some Panna Cotta and seasonal fruits
- 19:00 - 19:30: Arrive at the pier and transfer to the hotel