Luxury Sunset Cruise aboard Live Life Andaman Catamaran at the Coastline of Krabi
Immerse into the vibrant marine playground of Krabi
Join this luxurious sunset adventure and immerse yourself in the vibrant marine playground of Krabi. Get off the beaten path at the 4 Islands near Railay Beach and dive into the turquoise water of the Andaman Sea. Enjoy the astonishing beauty of the sunset aboard the 2-deck catamaran with air-conditioned cabin. Whether cool and elegant - the bar area is the ideal place to end the evening on a cozy note by having some freshly prepared BBQ skewers and canapes, with a good glass of wine or a drink.
- Travel by Luxury Live Life Andaman catamaran
- 2-deck catamaran with air-conditioned cabin
- Relish the panorami view of the Krabi coastline
- Free kayaking and duck lounge fun
- Have some freshly prepared BBQ skewers and canapes
- Red & white wine, beers, drinks and juices can be purchased from the bar
Board the well-equipped luxury cruising catamaran with two decks and one air-conditioned cabin at Krabi River Marina. Start the cruise with a sightseeing tour on the Krabi River – a good way to see Krabi Town from a different perspective.
Sail over to the 4 Islands near Ao Nang and stop either near Chicken Island or at Railay Beach depending on the tides. Then you will be off for 1 hour to enjoy snorkeling and swimming in the crystal clear water of the Andaman Sea. There are premium snorkeling masks and life jackets available on the boat, as well as kayaks and inflatable floating swans for the youngsters.
Relish the panoramic view of the Krabi coastline and enjoy the astonishing beauty of the sunset over the Andaman Sea on the sundeck while listening to soft music. Grab some barbecue skewers with beef, chicken, prawn or fish, and enjoy a delicious selection of canapes. Alcoholic drinks are available at the bar on the second floor.
While heading back to the marina, enjoy a fantastic night view of Thara Park and downtown Krabi. Furthermore, you can look forward to some authentic Thai desserts and seasonal fruits, before getting transferred back to your hotel, with unforgettable impressions and memories of this relaxing sunset cruise.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring towel, sunscreen, camera, sunglasses and hat.
- Tour program can change due to tidal and weather conditions.
- The National Park fees are not applicable.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- The boat can also be chartered for a private group. Please contact us to get a quotation and check for availability.
- There is a minimum of 8 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Round-trip hotel transfers
- Drinking water and seasonal fruits
- Thai BBQ and desserts
- Premium snorkeling equipment
- Premium life jacket
- Water toys
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 14:00 - 14:45: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 14:45 - 15:00: Meet the boat crew at Krabi River Marina in Krabi Town
- 15:00 - 16:00: Head by catamaran to the 4 Islands
- 16:00 - 17:00: Snorkel at Chicken Island or Poda Island (depending on the tide)
- 17:00 - 17:30: Cruise along Krabi's coastline while having a BBQ dinner on board
- 17:30 - 18:30: Enjoy a fantastic view of Thara Park and downtown Krabi
- 18:30 - 19:00: Get some Thai desserts & fruits
- 19:00 - 19:30: Transfer to the hotel