Krabi Ezy Trails Avoid the Crowds Tour to Phi Phi Islands & 4 Islands
Get up early and make the difference
Visit the breathtaking paradise of Phi Phi Islands on an early bird tour by speed boat from Krabi to avoid the crowds. Snorkel in a perfect little cove and beach at Pileh Bay and discover Viking Cave, Monkey Beach, Loh Samah Bay and Bamboo Island before the hordes arrive. Do island hopping on the way back towards Krabi including a walk on the sandbar at the separated sea and some beach time on Koh Poda in the 4 Islands group.
- Avoid the crowds at Phi Phi Islands with an early departure
- Visit Phi Phi Islands & 4 Islands in one single day
- Sightseeing of Monkey Beach, Viking Cave & the separated sea at Thale Waek
- Quality equipment with snorkel masks, life jackets & emergency first aid box
- Comfortable and spacious boat without overloading
It's in the early morning when you get picked up from your hotel and meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier. The lights of the mainland of Krabi gradually disappear from sight, and spectacular islands reveal its wonders on the speed boat ride to Phi Phi Islands. You first stop at Maya Bay, the beach itself is closed for rehabilitation, so you can just pull in for a quick look from the boat.
The next stop is a perfect little cove and beach at Pileh Bay surrounded by Koh Phi Phi’s characteristic limestone cliffs. Sometimes you are the only group there and able to spend nearly an hour swimming, frolicking in turquoise waters and taking a lot of photos.
Continue to Viking Cave where you can see the swiftlet birds live. Their nests are harvested to make birds’ nest soup, which is popular in Chinese medicine. Note that you don’t actually get out of the boat here. Instead, your boat will stop in front of it and your guide will explain to you the birds’ nest harvesting practices.
Head further to Monkey Beach which is home to many wild monkeys which are still behaving in line with their wild instincts. It's time for more snorkelling at Loh Samah Bay which is a great place to see giant clams. They camouflage very well with the coral reef, but if you look closely you will find them everywhere!
The rest of the day, you will do island hopping on the way back towards Krabi. Enjoy a delicious lunch on the beach on Bamboo Island and stop for a walk in the sand at the divided sea named 'Thale Waek' and at Koh Poda in the 4 Islands group.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Krabi Ezy Trails.
- Get enough sleep the night before the trip
- Bring a towel, swimsuit, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops, a camera and a waterproof bag.
- It’s a good idea to bring a dry bag for your belongings
- The speed boat will carry you as close to the beach as possible so you can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 3 years, people over 70 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 12 people required to run this tour!
- Thailand's Department of National Parks, Wildlife and Plant Conservation announced that Maya Bay and Loh Samah Bay will remain closed indefinitely. The itinerary of the tour will slightly change as the boat will not be able to go ashore at 'The Beach', but instead you will visit other places at Phi Phi Leh.
- Hotel round trip transfer in Ao Nang, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach
- Drinking water & seasonal fruits
- Mini buffet on the beach at Bamboo Island
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 06:00 - 06:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 06:30 - 07:00: Meet the boat crew of Krabi Ezy Trails at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 07:00 - 07:15: Departure from the pier
- 07:15 - 07:20: Short stopover at Railay Beach to pick up other guests
- 07:20 - 08:10: Cruise by speed boat to Phi Phi Leh
- 08:10 - 08:30: Sightseeing and photography at Maya Bay
- 08:30 - 09:30: Swim and snorkel at Pileh Bay
- 09:30 - 10:00: Sightseeing at Viking Cave & Monkey Beach
- 10:00 - 11:00: Snorkel at Loh Samah or Nui Bay (depending on the weather and sea conditions)
- 11:00 - 12:30: Enjoy a buffet lunch at the beach of Bamboo Island
- 12:30 - 13:00: Continue to Chicken Island and make a photo
- 13:00 - 13:45: Walk along the sandbar at Tup Islets
- 13:45 - 14:45: Beach time at Poda Island
- 14:45 - 15:45: Head back to the pier
- 15:45 - 16:00: Transfer back to your hotel