Hong Island Sightseeing Tour by Speed Boat with Kayaking Option
Explore the secret lagoon
Travel by speed boat to the Hong Island archipelago and visit Koh Hong, the main island with its hidden lagoon, Koh Lading with its sheltered cove that is home to thousands of birds, and Koh Pakbia, which boast impressive sandbanks and rock formations. With the kayak option you will get the chance to explore the nature on a sit-on-top canoe.
- Swim and snorkel on beautiful Daeng Island
- Visit Paradise Island and bathe in the warmth of the sun on a white sandy beach
- Enter the secret Hong Lagoon and explore the hidden mangrove forest of Koh Hong
- Get in touch with a variety of colorful fish and coral
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on an unspoiled beach
This tour will take you to the main islands in the Hong arrchipelago. On the way, you will stop at the rock island of Koh Daeng, the best snorkel spot with colorful fish and corals.
Continue to wonderful Hong Island, the perfect escape destination renowned for its breathtaking beauty, shallow coral reefs and fine, sandy beaches. Jump into the island's beautiful waters and snorkel along the rocky ledges or take a walk through the mangrove forest.
In the center of the half-circle shaped island lies the 'secret' lagoon, where you can find yourself at one with nature. Kayak into this superb lagoon surrounded by huge limestone karsts and clear tranquil waters. Please consider that the kayak session is only included if you book the kayak option.
Enjoy a delicious lunch and refreshments on a tropical beach giving you plenty of time to take in the beauty of the islands.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Krabi Discovery Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayak equipment (only if kayak option has been booked)
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:45 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 09:15: Meet the crew at Ao Thalane Pier
- 09:15 - 09:45: Cruise by speed boat to Hong Island archipelago
- 09:45 - 10:45: Swim & snorkel at Pakbia Island
- 10:45 - 11:00: Continue to Lading Island
- 11:00 - 12:00: Lunch at Lading Island & more snorkeling
- 12:00 - 12:30: Explore the lagoon of Hong Island
- 12:30 - 14:00: Beach time & photography at Hong Island
- 14:00 - 15:00: Paddle by kayak at Koh Hong (if kayaking option has been booked)
- 15:00 - 15:30: Head back to Ao Thalane Pier
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer to the hotel