Hong Island Sightseeing Tour by Longtail Boat
Sea kayaking and snorkeling adventure at Koh Hong
Discover one of the Andaman Sea's most beautiful islands on this tour of Hong Island from Krabi. Enter the secret Hong Lagoon in a longtail boat and snorkel in the clear waters. Dry off on white sandy beaches and bathe under the warmth of the sun. Kayak on the calm waters around Hong Island and find it’s ‘secret’ lagoon.
- Swim and snorkel on beautiful Daeng Island
- Visit Paradise Island and bathe in the warmth of the sun on a white sandy beach
- Enter the secret Hong Lagoon by kayak and explore the hidden mangrove forest
- Get in touch with a variety of colorful fish and coral
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on an unspoiled beach
This tour will take you to the main islands in the Hong group. On the way, you will stop at the rock island of Koh Daeng. Continue to Hong Island where you can jump into the island's beautiful waters and snorkel along the rocky ledges or take a walk through the mangrove forest.
In the middle of the island lies the secret Hong Lagoon where you can be in harmony with nature. Sea kayak into this superb lagoon surrounded by huge limestone karsts and clear tranquil waters.
Enjoy a delicious lunch and refreshments on a tropical beach giving you plenty of time to take in the beauty of the islands.
On this tour you will have the freedom to explore the main island at your own pace. Paddle in the open sea, swim in the Hong Lagoon, snorkel, and relax on the beach. No matter what you choose, Hong Island is a place you won't easily forget.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- Bring towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the longtail boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayak equipment (if kayak option has been booked)
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 300 THB per adult and 100 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:30: Cruise by longtail boat to Hong Island
- 09:30 - 10:10: Stop at Koh Daeng for open water snorkeling
- 10:10 - 11:00: Swim & snorkel at Paradise Island
- 11:00 - 12:00: Cruise into Hong Lagoon for taking photos & have a swim
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch at the beach of Hong Island
- 13:00 - 15:00: Free time for relaxing, swimming, sunbathing & kayaking (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 15:00 - 15:45: Depart from Hong Island Beach to Nopparat Thara Pier
- 15:45 - 16:00: Transfer to hotel