Hong Island Sightseeing Tour by Longtail Boat
Sea kayaking and snorkeling adventure at Koh Hong
Discover one of the Andaman Sea's most beautiful island on a full-day tour to Hong Island from Krabi. Cruise into the Hong Lagoon by longtail boat and snorkel in the clear waters. Dry off on white sandy beaches and bathe under the warmth of the sun. Kayak on the calm waters around Hong Island and find it’s ‘secret’ lagoon.
- Swim and snorkel on beautiful Daeng Island
- Visit Paradise Island and bathe in the warmth of the sun on a white sandy beach
- Enter the secret Hong Lagoon by kayak and explore the hidden mangrove forest
- Get in touch with a variety of colorful fish and coral
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch on an unspoiled beach
Continue to Hong Island where you can jump into the island's beautiful waters and snorkel along the rocky ledges or take a walk through the mangrove forest. Hong in Thai means “room”, and the literal translation of the islands Thai name is “the island with the room” due to the gorgeous lagoon located in the centre.
Sea kayak into this superb lagoon surrounded by huge limestone karsts and clear tranquil waters (only possible if you have booked the kayak option). No matter what you choose, Hong Island is a place you won't easily forget.
You will also get to visit other islands in the Hong archipelago, such as Paradise Island. Enjoy a delicious lunch and refreshments on a tropical beach giving you plenty of time to take in the beauty of the islands and enjoy the the sights and sounds of life on these incredible beaches.
Head back to Krabi and get dropped off at your hotel to share the photos of your unforgettable trip with your beloved ones.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Krabi Kingdom.
- Bring towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the longtail boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water and fruit
- Lunch package
- Snorkeling equipment
- Kayak equipment (if kayak option has been booked)
- Life jacket
- Knowledgeable local guide with basic English
- Basic accident insurance
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 300 THB per adult and 100 THB per child to be paid at point of entry! These fees are to help park rangers keep the park and wildlife protected and clean so we can enjoy the natural beauty.
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 09:30: Cruise by longtail boat to Hong Island
- 09:30 - 10:10: Stop at Koh Daeng for open water snorkeling
- 10:10 - 11:00: Swim & snorkel at Paradise Island
- 11:00 - 12:00: Cruise into Hong Lagoon for taking photos & have a swim
- 12:00 - 13:00: Enjoy lunch at the beach of Hong Island
- 13:00 - 15:00: Free time for relaxing, swimming, sunbathing & kayaking (only if kayak option has been booked)
- 15:00 - 15:45: Depart from Hong Island Beach to Nopparat Thara Pier
- 15:45 - 16:00: Transfer to hotel