Hong Island Deluxe Tour by Longtail Boat from Krabi
Island hopping to the full
During this relaxing day-long excursion to the exotic beaches and lagoon of Hong Island, you will also get to visit Pak Bia & Paradise Island. You will have lots of time for snorkeling, swimming and enjoying the sights and sounds of life on these incredible beaches. One of the highlight is a delicious Thai lunch in a beautiful setup right at the beach.
- Relax and swim at Koh Lading, a paradise-like island
- Snorkel in turquoise water at Koh Pakbia
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch in a beautiful setup right at the beach
- Cruise by longtail boat into the Hong Lagoon
- Stop at Hong Island for sightseeing and beach time
Cruise further towards Koh Pakbia where you can have a sim and relax while the staff will set up a beautiful and delicious Thai lunch right at the beach. One of the undoubted highlights during this day trip!
Continue to Hong Island, the main island with the famous lagoon. Hong in Thai means “room”, and the literal translation of the islands Thai name is “the island with the room” due to the gorgeous lagoon located in the centre.
Head back to Krabi and get dropped off at your hotel to share the photos of your unforgettable trip with your beloved ones.
Make it happen now and book the standard option which includes a highly skilled English-speaking tour guide.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Krabi Spesialisten.
- Bring towel, swimwear, extra shirt, sun hat, waterproofed bag, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the longtail boat.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- There is a minimum of 8 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Fruit, drinking water and soft drinks
- Thai setup lunch on the beach
- Cold towel
- First-aid kit
- Beach mat
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:45 - 08:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:30 - 08:45: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier in Ao Nang
- 08:45 - 09:15: Cruise by longtail boat to Hong Island
- 09:15 - 09:45: Sightseeing & photography at Hong Lagoon
- 09:45 - 10:00: Continue to Pakbia Island
- 10:00 - 11:00: Swim, snorkel & relax at Pakbia Island
- 11:00 - 12:00: Enjoy lunch & relax at Lading Island
- 12:30 - 15:00: Head to Hong Island for more snorkeling & swimming
- 15:00 - 15:30: Return to Ao Nang
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer back to the hotel