Deluxe Hong Island Tour by Longtail Boat from Krabi
Island hopping to the full
During this relaxing day-long excursion to the exotic beaches and lagoon of Hong Island, you will also get to visit Pak Bia & Paradise Island. You will have lots of time for snorkeling, swimming and enjoying the sights and sounds of life on these incredible beaches. One of the highlight is a delicious Thai lunch in a beautiful setup right at the beach by the boat crew of Krabi Spesialisten.
- Small group tour with highly skilled English guide
- Swim at paradise-like islands of Lading & Pak Bia
- Enjoy a delicious Thai picnic lunch right at the beach
- Cruise by longtail boat into the Hong Lagoon
- Explore Hong Island including beach time
Cruise further towards Koh Pak Bia where you can have a nice sim and relax while the staff will set up a delicious Thai lunch. Look forward to bamboo beach mats, low tables and a Thai buffet served directly on the beach - one of the undoubted highlights during this day trip!
Continue to Hong Island, the main island with the famous lagoon at the back side. Hong in Thai means “room”, and the literal translation of the islands Thai name is “the island with the room” due to the gorgeous lagoon. Here you will have the opportunity to swim and shoot some large bats which are known to be hiding inside the mangrove area.
Explore Hong Island’s exotic beaches, crystal-clear water, and lush nature. Behind the beach, there is an 800-meter nature trail. Along the trail, you have a rich fauna of different plants and trees such as The Banyan tree which plays a central role in the Buddhists teachings. For those who only wish to lay down in the sun or underneath a tree will easily find their own spot on each island.
Head back to Krabi and get dropped off at your hotel to share the photos of this family-friendly excursion for all ages with your beloved ones.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Krabi Spesialisten.
- Bring towel, swimwear, extra shirt, sun hat, waterproofed bag, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems
- There is a minimum of 4 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca Cola and seasonal fruits
- Thai picnic lunch on the beach
- First-aid kit
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 06:30 - 08:15: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:15 - 08:30: Meet the boat crew at Nopparat Thara Pier
- 08:30 - 09:15: Cruise by longtail boat to Paradise Island (Koh Lading)
- 09:15 - 11:30: Relax and snorkel at the beach of Lading Island
- 11:30 - 11:45: Continue to Koh Pak Bia
- 11:30 - 13:00: Swim and enjoy a Thai buffet lunch served directly on the beach
- 13:00 - 13:30: Depart to Hong Island with a stop in the lagoon
- 13:30 - 14:45: Explore Hong Island including beach time
- 14:45 - 15:30: Return to Ao Nang
- 15:30 - 16:00: Transfer back to the hotel