Half-Day Sea Cave Kayaking Adventure at Bor Thor in Krabi
Magnificent scenery of mangrove forest and sea caves
Absorb the magnificent scenery of mangrove forest in Bor Thor Krabi while paddling to Tham Lod Tai Cave, a gorgeous rock tunnel under the limestone mountain where many splendid stalactites and stalagmites guard the entrance.
- Paddle through magnificent scenery of mangrove forest & sea caves
- Visit the stalactite cave of Pee Hua Toh Cave with ancient wallpainting
- Explore Tham Khao Wong ending in a quiet lagoon
- Enjoy a leisurely lunch at a Thai seafood restaurant in Bor Thor
Set off along the backwaters, passing local fishermen, to reach the stalactite cave of Pee Hua Toh with ancient cave paintings. This cave has provided shelter to humans for thousands of years. Take pictures at the magnificent lookout point near the top of the cave.
Continue paddling to Tham Lod Tai, a secret passage through a rock tunnel dotted with stalactites. Depending on the tides, you will also be able to explore Tham Khao Wong, another rock tunnel heading into the karst, this time ending in a quiet lagoon at the center of the mountain, formed thousands of years ago when a cave roof collapsed. The total kayaking time is around 90 minutes not including stops.
Finish the tour with lunch at a riverside seafood restaurant, with Thai food served – sharing several dishes with rice.
Paddle guides are also available to book as an add-on service directly on the spot. Note that although it is easier if all passengers on the kayak paddle, only one person actually needs to paddle, so children or less fit people can sit as passengers with an able adult and in this case no paddle guide will be required.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Krabi Fasai Tour.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and camera
- Wear shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on kayak.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- Paddle guides are available as an add-on service for this tour
- There is a minimum of 2 people required to run this tour!
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, soft drinks, snacks, fruits, coffee, and tea
- Waterproof bag
- Kayak equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- 08:00 - 09:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:00 - 10:00: Meet the crew at the pier in Bor Thor & get instructions
- 10:00 - 10:40: Paddle yourself into canals, sea caves & mangrove forest
- 10:40 - 11:20: Continue by kayak to Pee Hua Cave
- 11:20 - 12:00: Expore at Lod Cave & Sea Cave
- 12:00 - 12:45: Kayaking to Tham Kao Wong
- 12:45 - 13:15: Head back to the pier
- 13:15 - 14:00: Having lunch at Bor Thor Seafood
- 14:00 - 14:30: Transfer back to your hotel