Half-Day Trip to Blue Lagoon at Klong Sra Kaew with Kayaking & ATV
Eco-friendly trip to Krabi's freshwater pools
Explore the hidden gems of Krabi with a visit of the natural fresh water streams at Sra Kaew on a sit-on top kayak. Swim in the Blue Lagoon and walk along the natural trail at the heart of Krabi's forest. Enjoy an ATV ride through rubber plantations surrounded by steep limestone mountains.
- Small group size so you never feel crowded
- Explore the hidden gems of Krabi
- Enjoy ATV ride through rubber plantations
- Paddle along the fresh water stream of Klong Sra Kaew
- Eco-friendly activity to reduce your carbon footprint
First enjoy a 45-minute ATV ride through the lush green jungle surrounded by steep limestone cliffs which are typical in this region. The guide will lead you to the base of Sa Kongsi Mountain, where you can explore an incredible natural display of stalactites and stalagmites that have been formed over millennia. The area has become a favourite location for several Hollywood blockbustes, such as “Around the World in 80 Days” and “The Beach”.
Next stop is the small oasis of natural pools for kayaking. Klong Sra Kaew is the perfect place for kayaking, no matter what your skill, experience or fitness level might be. The gentle waterways are perfect for paddling and seeing the majestic scenery of Krabi forest in 1 hour. After the kayaking activity, you can relax and swim around the hidden beautiful lagoon.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Anda Krabi Seatour.
- Bring towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip-flops and a camera.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or neck problems.
- The ATV ride is not allowed for pregnant women or children.
- Hotel round-trip transfer
- Drinking water & fruits
- Thai style lunch
- Kayaking & ATV equipment
- Refreshing towel
- Dry bag
- Life jacket
- Experienced trainers
- Basic insurance
- 08:00 - 09:30: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 09:30 - 10:00: Head to Sra Kaew ATV camp near Baan Nai Sa
- 10:00 - 10:15: Get ATV instructions
- 10:15 - 11:15: Ride by ATV into the lush green rubber plantations
- 11:15 - 11:25: Relax with a refreshing towel & drinking water
- 11:25 - 11:35: Continue to Long Klong Sra Kaew
- 11:35 - 11:45: Get safety and kayak instructions
- 11:45 - 12:45: Paddle yourself along the river of Klong Sa Kaew
- 12:45 - 13:15: Enjoy a Thai lunch in the restaurant at Klong Sa Kaew
- 13:15 - 13:45: Free time for swimming & relaxing
- 13:45 - 14:00: Transfer back to your hotel