Snorkel Tour to Koh Rok and Koh Ha by Speed Boat from Krabi
Day trip to the twin islands in Mu Koh Lanta National Park
Cruise by speed boat from Krabi to the tropical islands of Koh Rok & Koh Ha in the south of Koh Lanta. Experience one of the most magnificent snorkeling spots in Southern Thailand with brilliant white-sand beaches, crystal-clear water, expansive coral reefs and metre-long monitor lizards.
- Cruise by speed boat from Ao Nang in Krabi to Koh Rok
- Sunbath and swim at white powder beaches with crystal-clear water on Koh Rok
- Stop at Koh Ha for snorkeling on soft and hard coral reefs
- Enjoy a Thai style lunch with seasonal fruits
Make the first stop at Koh Ha, which is a tropical island in the west of Koh Lanta and perfect for snorkeling and take on the beautiful surrounding. Koh Haa’s shock of white sand beneath its central, protected cerulean lagoon affords a breathtaking backdrop for some of the best snorkeling and diving in the country. The word ‘ha’ means ‘five’ in Thai and, as the name suggests, Koh Ha consists of five lovely limestone islands located on the west of Koh Lanta.
Continue to two islands in Mu Koh Lanta National Park, Koh Rok Nok and Koh Rok Nai. The small and rugged twin islands are just a couple of hundred meters in distance from each other and are aesthetically similar to Koh Similan and Koh Surin.
The speed boat will anchor at Koh Rok Yai which offers beautiful beaches, especially Ao Man Sai Beach. Here you can swim, walk on the beach and dig your bare toes into the super-fine coral sand. There is also a National Park Ranger station on the island together with public tourist facilities such as camping area and toilets as well as a shady dining area where a mini buffet lunch is served by the boat staff.
After lunch hop on the speed boat to the channel in between the 2 islands. Here you can snorkel in the open water on hard and soft corals. It all blends together into one impressive reef system that supposedly spans over a square mile in all. You might spot a sea turtle, angelfish, pufferfish and anemones, or even a black-tip shark if you're lucky.
Return back to Krabi and take postcard pictures that will create once-in-a-lifetime memories. You will be back at the hotel at approx. 16:30.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the tour may be postponed or cancelled with a full refund.
You can cancel your booking up to 4 days prior to your scheduled departure date and receive a refund for cost of the tour (if no other custom cancellation policy is stated under 'Important to Know'). Read our Terms & Conditions.
- To start the tour you must show the ticket voucher on your mobile phone to the staff of Wang Sai Speed Boat.
- Bring a towel, swimwear, sunscreen, sun hat, sunglasses, flip flops and a camera.
- Speed boats carry passengers as close to the beach as they can so passengers can hop off and on easily.
- Wear flip flops in case there are shells or rocks on the sand and shorts rather than pants as the water level may be above the knees when hopping off/on the boat.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, infants under 2 years or people with back or neck problems.
- There is a minimum of 10 people required to run this tour! On the rare occasion that we should be required to cancel a tour, we will inform you in advance and offer a different tour date, an alternative tour or provide a full refund.
- Hotel round trip transfer
- Drinking water, Coca Cola and fruits
- Mini buffet box set
- Snorkeling equipment
- Life jacket
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Basic accident insurance
- National Park entrance fee
- 07:45 - 08:00: Hotel pickup in Krabi
- 08:00 - 08:30: Have a coffee & get instructions at Wang Sai Pier
- 08:30 - 10:00: Cruise by speed boat from Ao Nang to Koh Ha
- 10:00 - 11:00: Snorkel & swim at Ha Island
- 11:20 - 12:00: Continue Koh Rok Nok for open water snorkeling
- 12:00 - 13:00: Drop the anchor at Koh Rok Nai and enjoy lunch
- 13:30 - 14:50: Beach time, sightseeing & more snorkeling on Koh Rok Nai
- 14:50 - 16:15: Depart from Rok Nai Island back to Ao Nang
- 16:15 - 16:30: Transfer to the hotel